Kingwood TX

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Suexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to behold
Default Kingwood TX

A friend is looking to move to either Kingwood or Clear Lake Texas and I am trying to find out a little about these areas. I know in Houston most expats live in the Houston/Katy/The Woodlands areas but for her this is not an option. If anyone has any views it would be most appreciated
Thanks
Old Jan 25th 2013, 11:48 am
Just Joined

jsbqb11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kingwood TX

Visit this forum www.expressjetpilots.com. Many people on that site live in those areas. You can scan the forum for past questions, or post a new one.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Suexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to beholdSuexpat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jsbqb11
Visit this forum www.expressjetpilots.com. Many people on that site live in those areas. You can scan the forum for past questions, or post a new one.
Not sure why that forum would help me but thanks anyway
Old Jan 25th 2013, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Suexpat
Not sure why that forum would help me but thanks anyway
Ummm, did you not read what you had written??? You asked if anyone knew any info on those areas for your friend! I gave you a link to where you can ask that same question, and with many people on that forum living in that area, they can answer your question. What are you confused about?
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Ummm, did you not read what you had written??? You asked if anyone knew any info on those areas for your friend! I gave you a link to where you can ask that same question, and with many people on that forum living in that area, they can answer your question. What are you confused about?
I tried to join but the site wont let me add the answer to random question so unfortunately I am unable to post my question.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suexpat
A friend is looking to move to either Kingwood or Clear Lake Texas and I am trying to find out a little about these areas. I know in Houston most expats live in the Houston/Katy/The Woodlands areas but for her this is not an option. If anyone has any views it would be most appreciated
Thanks
There used to be a lady on here that lived in Clear Lake but I can't remember her name.

We go in that direction a lot, but mostly to shop or go to the movies. It seems like a nice enough area but then again I don't live there...

When we first moved here the whole Clear Lake area was developed for NASA workers and with new highways it made it easier to get to downtown Houston. Not so many NASA workers now though, but still lots of amenities.

Probably wont help much..
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Not sure why that happened. Shouldn't be a problem to sign up and post a question. Found a link that may help to get you started.

http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-...ear+Lake+Texas
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Not sure why that happened. Shouldn't be a problem to sign up and post a question. Found a link that may help to get you started.

http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-...ear+Lake+Texas
Thanks very much