British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Kim & Aggie hit Lifestyle (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/kim-aggie-hit-lifestyle-251913/)

doctor scrumpy Aug 31st 2004 10:55 am

Kim & Aggie hit Lifestyle

Seems the world's best cleaning firm is going to be shown on Lifestyle soon. For anyone who has not seen this show before you will be amazed at how filthy some people's homes appear on tv.

AmerLisa Aug 31st 2004 2:19 pm

Re: Kim & Aggie hit Lifestyle

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Seems the world's best cleaning firm is going to be shown on Lifestyle soon. For anyone who has not seen this show before you will be amazed at how filthy some people's homes appear on tv.

I've seen it in the UK and I'm so excited that the show will be on here. Those two women are so extremely honest about these dirty homes, well they were in the UK. It will be interesting to see how they do with American homes. :D :D

Ray Aug 31st 2004 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I've seen it in the UK and I'm so excited that the show will be on here. Those two women are so extremely honest about these dirty homes, well they were in the UK. It will be interesting to see how they do with American homes. :D :D

Yere!! I am really excited too..............JeeZ..LeeZ

Lesley1020 Sep 2nd 2004 12:49 am

Originally Posted by Ray

Hee hee... and so you should be :D

It's entertaining viewing for sure! I was hooked on it at home.... in fact I remember my mum telling me a couple of months back that her friend's son had asked to be on it, and they had came out, and looked at it, agreed to do it - apparently it's that bad LOL... anyway mother soon told him he would be disowned by all and sundry if he went ahead - but he could do whatever the hell he liked if they changed his name :D I guess he decided against it in the long run - this is a guy who has a carpet hanging from the top of where a door should be, instead of a door, doesn't own dishes or cutlery cos they are too much trouble and wonders why potential girlfriends run like hell when he invites them back.... LOL.

Bob Sep 2nd 2004 12:54 am

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy

There scarey...but at least they didn't find replacement presenters...

Lion in Winter Sep 2nd 2004 2:20 am

Originally Posted by Ray

See? Makes poetry look like hot stuff in comparison eh?