Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Kids with guns

Kids with guns

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:27 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kids with guns

Kids with guns!

I'll leave the comments up to y'all
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:44 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids with guns

Gorillaz?
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:07 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Gorillaz?
It shows how wrong you can be.

I thought i was the dogs, with a cub scout uniform
and a catapult.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:14 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, if you were caught throwing a glass of wine down 'em to shut 'em up, they'd be removed from you by CPS for abuse.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:19 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Of course, if you were caught throwing a glass of wine down 'em to shut 'em up, they'd be removed from you by CPS for abuse.
Quick way of getting rid of the little beggars...
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

The bigger the gun the smaller the privates ?
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:34 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Great family fun day out ...
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

One of the kids is wearing a Bush-Cheney t-shirt.

Need I say more?
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

edwords is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Kids with guns!

I'll leave the comments up to y'all
Great video. Lots of fun. It reminds me when I was 8 years old and got to fire an old M1 rifle at Fort Dix. My ex-pat parents, who both lived through World War II, saw no harm in that. Of course, they weren't exactly what you would call PC namby-pamby types.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by edwords
Great video. Lots of fun. It reminds me when I was 8 years old and got to fire an old M1 rifle at Fort Dix. My ex-pat parents, who both lived through World War II, saw no harm in that. Of course, they weren't exactly what you would call PC namby-pamby types.

And look how you have turned out !
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:08 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with reading, writing and arithmetic for kids these days?

NC Penguin
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:22 am
Banned

Fig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
What's wrong with reading, writing and arithmetic for kids these days?

NC Penguin

American kids have used guns long before the country was formed. Hasn't impacted the country's progress.

I'd suggest getting use to it.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fig Newton
American kids have used guns long before the country was formed. Hasn't impacted the country's progress.

I'd suggest getting use to it.
Nope, it has produced a nation of healthy well adjusted people like you.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:34 am
Banned

Fig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Nope, it has produced a nation of healthy well adjusted people like you.
Yet you choose to be in America surround by us. Would you call that a "well adjusted" choice?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fig Newton
Yet you choose to be in America surround by us. Would you call that a "well adjusted" choice?
I choose to be in the US with the Memsahib. Luckily the overwhelming majority of people round here seem to be sane people with an intellect for above that of a troll like you.

I await your response with baited indifference.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.