Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Kids Being Taken Away

Kids Being Taken Away

Old Jul 21st 2017, 12:51 am
Account Closed

Graeme1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kids Being Taken Away

BEVS, perhaps you can tell me how I deactivate/deregister my account/profile - it's not clear on my profile page.
This has been a fruitless and frankly upsetting experience.
You might want to check out the validity of crowdsourcing sites, like 'Go Fund Me'. They're a viable and honest platform for people to raise funds in times of despair, and have saved lives (and families). To bracket them in the same category as a 'Nigerian Prince Offering Gold', or 'Click Here For a Free iPad' is slightly 'jobsworth'. Just saying.
If you can direct me how to remove my profile, an delete this thread, I'd appreciate that. Thanks.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 1:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kids Being Taken Away

No-one including myself has lumped you in with a Nigerian scammer.

All that has been stated is that you may not join to use BE to seek financial donations & assistance from our members. I did try to keep that under wraps for you so you could interact on BE for verbal and written ideas & support.

As you are not interested in BE other than to seek financial donations I will close this thread and your account.

All the best.