Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Kerry-Edwards then

Kerry-Edwards then

Old Jul 6th 2004, 1:46 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kerry-Edwards then

So they've gone for the local boy and I think it's a good choice.

I think they've looked at new Labour and chosen someone young and thrusting. Reminds us lot of Blair maybe or from an American point of view - Kennedy...?

Quote from the Beeb:
"He was the favourite among the Democratic grassroots. His southern, more socially conservative politics may help offset Mr Kerry's north-eastern liberal image.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3869925.stm

Covering all the bases.

Well I hope they do well and I hope (and yes...even pray) that they get this current ****wit out.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kerry-Edwards then

Originally posted by Webbie
So they've gone for the local boy and I think it's a good choice.
Except if you live in the New York area, you may be somewhat confused right now:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0706041post1.html