Reload this Page >

Keeping UK number in the USA

Keeping UK number in the USA

Old Jul 29th 2022, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

yorkshire_pudding_in_nyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Keeping UK number in the USA

Hi All!

I know there's a few threads on here regarding keeping a UK number whilst in the US but thought a new one wouldn't hurt since the roaming charges have changed a lot in the UK so there are less ways to achieve this.

Previously I've had a EE and Three contracts where the roaming was included in the plan so there was no issue however since the Brexit all the roaming policies seem to have changed so you get charged per day regardless(Even the US has nothing to do with the EU divorce). I've seen the Swytch option and wondered if anybody had any experience with this as well or any other suggestions?

I travel back and forth to the UK every few months so having the number available to use when I'km back is also pretty helpful.

Thanks, Jake
Old Jul 29th 2022, 5:03 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping UK number in the USA

Originally Posted by yorkshire_pudding_in_nyc
..... I know there's a few threads on here regarding keeping a UK number whilst in the US but thought a new one wouldn't hurt .....e
This thread was active as recently as two days ago, so I really don't see any need for another.