Reload this Page >

K3 interview date scheduled!

K3 interview date scheduled!

Old Jul 1st 2002, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Kimmini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 interview date scheduled!

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that my husband received a letter from the Chennai consulate stating that his interview is for July 28th! I was expected a checklist to send back, but rather they already gave us a date and listed the items that need to be brought for the interview.

I came to India about a week ago to be with my husband, so it was nice been able to share some good news together!

Kim
Old Jul 1st 2002, 6:20 pm
Cp

Default Re: K3 interview date scheduled!

I believe everyone on this message board knows how slim the chance of getting good
news 'together' is, congrats, I am very happy for you both.

Sheila

Kimmini <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm happy to announce that my husband received a letter from the Chennai consulate
    > stating that his interview is for July 28th! I was expected a checklist to send
    > back, but rather they already gave us a date and listed the items that need to be
    > brought for the interview.
    >
    > I came to India about a week ago to be with my husband, so it was nice been able to
    > share some good news together!
    >
    > Kim
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com