Reload this Page >

Is this Justice??

Is this Justice??

Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is this Justice??

Originally Posted by Leslie66
We haven't bashed monkey-face nearly enough lately, have we?
Gorgeous ain't he?
Attached Thumbnails Is this Justice??-mel.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:06 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Gorgeous ain't he?
He looks better there than how he did the night he was arrested.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:08 am
Account Closed

He looks better there than how he did the night he was arrested.
Yeah I seriously couldn't find an ugly enough chimp.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:10 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I seriously couldn't find an ugly enough chimp.
Here, let me help .........
Attached Thumbnails Is this Justice??-mel-gibson-mug-shot.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Here, let me help .........
PMSL...Karma sent!

It feels strange to type that
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:13 am
WTF?

PMSL...Karma sent!

It feels strange to type that
<snort>

And what in God's name is he wearing? Besides a whole lot of grease in his hair. :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:14 am
Account Closed

<snort>

And what in God's name is he wearing? Besides a whole lot of grease in his hair. :scared:
A tv test card
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:15 am
WTF?

A tv test card
He needs a shave too.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:17 am
Account Closed

He needs a shave too.
imagine him leering all over you like that policewoman...shudder
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:18 am
WTF?

imagine him leering all over you like that policewoman...shudder
He looks damp and soggy.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:26 am
Account Closed

He looks damp and soggy.
probably a tad whiffy with some pee down his pants
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:37 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Er...I thought you didn't agree with that way of thinking...eg discrimination can lead to a holocaust?
I'm not sure I follow you - and my example was so sh!t I don't really want to go over it again, but it was not a slippery slope argument if that is what you are saying. In my example I was saying that I was delayed because of event A, as a result of this I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time and became part of event B (hypothetically).
This is simply the outlining of a chain of events and not a slippery slope argument.

Oh, and anyway its hardly the issue at hand, though that now appears to be mel gibson.....
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:45 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I'm not sure I follow you - and my example was so sh!t I don't really want to go over it again, but it was not a slippery slope argument if that is what you are saying. In my example I was saying that I was delayed because of event A, as a result of this I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time and became part of event B (hypothetically).
This is simply the outlining of a chain of events and not a slippery slope argument.

Oh, and anyway its hardly the issue at hand, though that now appears to be mel gibson.....
No. We can get back on track - I'm still interested.

Has anybody (yoo-hoo Rushman) actually provided a link to this alleged event?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG

Slippery slope...that was it

I think you were saying where would it end if you prosecuted this guy.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:58 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Slippery slope...that was it

I think you were saying where would it end if you prosecuted this guy.
Ok - I get you now.
No - I wasn't really saying that - at least I wasn't meaning too - I was actually saying where would you begin in the case of investigating an accident for example - there could be so many reasons why something happened at a particular time, in a particular place.

This whole thing gets really complicated though - I'm remembering the case of that farmer from Norfolk who shot the 2 gypsies who were robbing him - he got done for murder/manslaughter yet they were in his house.

My opinion in the farmer's case was that he shouldn't have been charged. My opinion here is that the DUI guy should not be charged with manslaughter.
I think those two opinions are at odds with each other.....this is very confusing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.