Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just as well he doesn't teach Geography...

Wikiposts

Just as well he doesn't teach Geography...

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:49 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just as well he doesn't teach Geography...

Well, i'll be visiting Ohio next month, just as soon as I find out where in Michigan it is!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:50 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
My neighbours daughter once asked me how come I spoke English so well !!!.... After reminding her I was from England.... and in England we speak English... she slowly worked it out ~! ..... she is v.v.v.v.v.blonde !

yep poor sods so ignorant
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:52 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira
I think Wales is lovely! I went to uni there...
How come you can go there for free over the 7 bridge, but they charge you to leave ?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:55 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

My neighbours daughter once asked me how come I spoke English so well !!!.... After reminding her I was from England.... and in England we speak English... she slowly worked it out ~! ..... she is v.v.v.v.v.blonde !
And got dropped on her head while a baby
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:56 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
So do I........

........in the rear view as I come back over the Severn Bridge into England.
Aye, they always did say that the best thing to have ever come out of Wales was the M4.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:05 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by syllk
Aye, they always did say that the best thing to have ever come out of Wales was the M4.
They got the tolls right though on the bridge...free to go into Wales, a small bloody fortune (but worth it) to get back over the other side back to civilisation.

Last edited by rushman; Feb 3rd 2006 at 6:08 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

All together now...

Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior's pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield

Form the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Cambria (Welshmen never) will not yield

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:39 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by syllk

lol omg wales is wonderful and the people compaired to this lot
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:43 am

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rompers
All together now...

Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior's pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield

Form the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Cambria (Welshmen never) will not yield

Isn't there some old bye-law that still is in place that allows you to kill a welshman as long as you use a long-bow and are standing on the top of the town walls of one of the towns along the border... ?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't there some old bye-law that still is in place that allows you to kill a welshman as long as you use a long-bow and are standing on the top of the town walls of one of the towns along the border... ?
Yes - I think it's Chester.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:49 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rompers
Which one? (I went to Cardiff)

ditto!

Met DH at the Students' Union there. Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:50 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

That's enough of the blond jokes, TYVM!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:52 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by rushman
They got the tolls right though on the bridge...free to go into Wales, a small bloody fortune (but worth it) to get back over the other side back to civilisation.

Now, come on, you're not THAT ignorant! What about the Welsh National Opera then?

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by Elvira
That's enough of the blond jokes, TYVM!!!
I always pictured you as a brunette ? maybe I'll check out the gallery for once.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:54 am
Homebody

I always pictured you as a brunette ? maybe I'll check out the gallery for once.

Why? You're about the 6th person to say this!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.