British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Just wanted to say Hi!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/just-wanted-say-hi-430736/)

pootle_monster Feb 26th 2007 11:33 pm

Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Hi All,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!

I am an ex Sussexite who moved to Las Vegas about 3 years ago! I'm in the middle of a visa extension...oh the joy...and hopefully a green card application!

Can't wait to chat to everyone who have had such joy with their taxes (i owe Mr Tax man $2500) or visas (it runs out in Sept!!)

Nice to speak to you all
Cheers mates! :thumbup:

Dogbyte Feb 27th 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Welcome to BE.Your problems may be considered minor to some on here.Have fun.:)

britvic Feb 27th 2007 12:48 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Welcome to BE Miss pootle monster :)

anotherlimey Feb 27th 2007 12:49 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 

Originally Posted by pootle_monster (Post 4458721)
Hi All,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!

I am an ex Sussexite who moved to Las Vegas about 3 years ago! I'm in the middle of a visa extension...oh the joy...and hopefully a green card application!

Can't wait to chat to everyone who have had such joy with their taxes (i owe Mr Tax man $2500) or visas (it runs out in Sept!!)

Nice to speak to you all
Cheers mates! :thumbup:

Weird, you have 0 posts... welcome to BE..

Texas Mom Feb 27th 2007 2:31 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Hi there, welcome to BE! My sister was born in Sussex, but my parents moved back to Scotland before I arrived. Just a piece is useless information for you to welcome you to the site! ;)

TruBrit Feb 27th 2007 2:36 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
hiya and welcome to BE :)

englishnurse Feb 27th 2007 2:55 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
hi and welcome
you didnt mention florida in your first post, so i suspect you will do fine on here :D

Silverdragon102 Feb 27th 2007 3:23 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
welcome

Octang Frye Feb 27th 2007 3:57 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Welcome. Following my first year here, where my company supplied accountant claimed 9 Federal and 2 state exemptions for me, I didn't change my withholdings.

Ended up owing the IRS $8,400. Ouch...

Leeds_Lass Feb 27th 2007 4:03 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Why hallo thar Dame Pootle of Monster!

anabella Feb 27th 2007 4:09 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
Welcome dear :)

Tarkak9 Feb 27th 2007 5:25 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 
1 Attachment(s)
.... The Flumps... blast from the past! Found an avatar for ya!

Welcome, welcome - pull up a chair!

pootle_monster Feb 27th 2007 6:28 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 

Originally Posted by Tarkak9 (Post 4461438)
.... The Flumps... blast from the past! Found an avatar for ya!

Welcome, welcome - pull up a chair!

Lol thank you for the warm welcome!

....and thank you to Tarkak9 for my Pootle!!

Texas Mom Feb 27th 2007 6:44 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 

Originally Posted by pootle_monster (Post 4461704)
Lol thank you for the warm welcome!

....and thank you to Tarkak9 for my Pootle!!

I loved the Flumps when I was little! Especially Pootle! They should bring back the Flumps like they have other kids shows - I for one would definitely watch it. :D

britvic Feb 27th 2007 7:05 pm

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!!!
 

Originally Posted by Texas Mom (Post 4461777)
I loved the Flumps when I was little! Especially Pootle! They should bring back the Flumps like they have other kids shows - I for one would definitely watch it. :D

You have no choice mate :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.