Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just Kidding???

Just Kidding???

Old May 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice
Default Re: Just Kidding???

Originally Posted by Pigtails
What are you on about? She just won an award for best daytime chat show!! She's on commercials...she's had her own tv sitcom. Not exactly rubbish jobs
the only thing I've ever seen her do it 'fat' jokes and 'dyke' jokes...not what I consider funny, but if you insist there is more to the fat dyke than that...I'll try again (only joking)

I gave up trying with Dave Chappelle...if he was a white guy, telling anti-black jokes, instead of a black guy telling anti-white jokes...he'd have been taken off the air long before his alleged nervous breakdown...poor baby.

Dave...pi55 off...
Old May 24th 2005, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pigtails
What are you on about? She just won an award for best daytime chat show!! She's on commercials...she's had her own tv sitcom. Not exactly rubbish jobs
Don't watch daytime TV, and try to avoid watching commercials, so not aware of those. Saw part of an episode of her sitcom once.
Come back all I said then!
Old May 24th 2005, 7:58 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dimsie
Don't watch daytime TV, and try to avoid watching commercials, so not aware of those. Saw part of an episode of her sitcom once.
The problem with most American stand up comedians is that they all churn out the same boring observational comedy with nothing original. There are, of course, exceptions and for that I am thankful, but I can't understand things like the success of Seinfeld, most notably when he does that 2 minute stand up section at the start of each show - the most drab, boring, obvious and pathetic "comedy" I've ever seen. I just get bored with American comedians as there's nothing to distinguish them from amateurs (except for those few exceptions who are genuinely funny).
Old May 24th 2005, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Dant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud of

Chopper-Chris, have you actually seen Ellen perform anything. I only ask because I remember the sitcom on Channel 4, watched the talk show a lot before I got my work permit, and have seen a stand up show or two on HBO. I don't remember her once doing a single joke about her sexuality or size (when was she fat?). If anything, she's pretty safe and benign for modern tastes, like an American Victoria Wood.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:02 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dimsie
I've actually never seen her daytime show either, but I just heard of her award on the radio yesterday. I've seen some commercial where's she singing & dancing, can't remember what it's for.

I'm no huge fan of her, but what bit I've seen here and there has been funny. But my point was that to say she's basically been oppressed for being gay in today's society is a bunch of codswallop.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:09 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dant3
Chopper-Chris, have you actually seen Ellen perform anything. I only ask because I remember the sitcom on Channel 4, watched the talk show a lot before I got my work permit, and have seen a stand up show or two on HBO. I don't remember her once doing a single joke about her sexuality or size (when was she fat?). If anything, she's pretty safe and benign for modern tastes, like an American Victoria Wood.
She never does Gay gags?

Mmm, maybe I am getting her mixed up with someone else then...my apologies to all Ellen fans...who am I thinking of then? answers on a postcard to...
Old May 24th 2005, 8:43 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
She never does Gay gags?

Mmm, maybe I am getting her mixed up with someone else then...my apologies to all Ellen fans...who am I thinking of then? answers on a postcard to...
Margaret I-can't-remember-her-surname? Cho?
Old May 24th 2005, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud of

She never does Gay gags?

Rosie O'Donnell!!! Don't ask me what prison hell chamber of my fevered brain I dragged that what up from. Indeed, if I remember correctly, she too had a talk show for a while and did stand up. Unlike Ellen, however, all she EVER talked about was being a fat, ugly dyke and how shocking and controversial she was. As could be predicted, he career nose-dived.
Old May 25th 2005, 1:19 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by Dant3
Rosie O'Donnell!!! Don't ask me what prison hell chamber of my fevered brain I dragged that what up from. Indeed, if I remember correctly, she too had a talk show for a while and did stand up. Unlike Ellen, however, all she EVER talked about was being a fat, ugly dyke and how shocking and controversial she was. As could be predicted, he career nose-dived.

YES!!! Rosie O'Donnell!!!! Thats the minger I'm thinking of.

Ellen (cos I'm sure you're reading this), I'm sorry, I'll watch you again next time you're on.
Old May 25th 2005, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

YES!!! Rosie O'Donnell!!!! Thats the minger I'm thinking of.

Ellen (cos I'm sure you're reading this), I'm sorry, I'll watch you again next time you're on.
this thread has gone from j/k to boring,please move it to the bored thread,j/k
Old May 25th 2005, 4:45 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by chukka
this thread has gone from j/k to boring,please move it to the bored thread,j/k
is someone forcing you to keep reading Chukka?
Old May 26th 2005, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

is someone forcing you to keep reading Chukka?
is someone forcing you to be so serious?
Old May 26th 2005, 6:35 pm
dealing with it

Originally Posted by chukka
is someone forcing you to be so serious?
is someone forcing you to be a knob?
Old May 26th 2005, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Old May 27th 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

no,im quite happy being one off my own back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.