Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Jon Benet killer - real or hoax?

Jon Benet killer - real or hoax?

Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:43 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jon Benet killer - real or hoax?

What does everyone think ? He is no doubt a weirdo? Perhaps he's the killer but something seems strange here? Attention seeking or cold blooded killer?

----

Just read on Fox :

Karr's ex-wife, Lara Karr, told KGO-TV in California that she was with her former husband in Alabama at the time of JonBenet's killing and she does not believe her former husband was involved in the homicide.

She said her ex-husband spent a lot of time studying the cases of Ramsey and Polly Klaas, who was abducted from her Petaluma, Calif., home and slain in 1993.

Full story at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208858,00.html
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:46 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jon Benet killer - real or hoax?

Originally Posted by franc11s
What does everyone think ? He is no doubt a weirdo? Perhaps he's the killer but something seems strange here? Attention seeking or cold blooded killer?

----

Just read on Fox :

Karr's ex-wife, Lara Karr, told KGO-TV in California that she was with her former husband in Alabama at the time of JonBenet's killing and she does not believe her former husband was involved in the homicide.

She said her ex-husband spent a lot of time studying the cases of Ramsey and Polly Klaas, who was abducted from her Petaluma, Calif., home and slain in 1993.

Reading anything on Fox is not a good idea, not unless you enjoy reading fiction and propaganda.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s

----

Just read on Fox :

Similar thread in the TIO so I'm repeating myself. I wondered if this guy by, confessing to the world on TV, will get a mistrial as the jurors will not be impartial.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:30 pm
Guest21

I am not sure what to think on this topic but the cops are saying that Karr the guy who is confessing could possibley have information from an old cell mate or friend who did do it and is using that information to get him out of Thailand and and back to the US as the jails are horrendous out there.

The only thing is the cops are saying that he has information that only the killer would now about as it was never revealed to the media or public.

I just feel so so sorry for the little girls mother no parent deserves to go threw all this, lets hope if there is an after life they are reunited again and finally at peace.

Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whiskers
I am not sure what to think on this topic but the cops are saying that Karr the guy who is confessing could possibley have information from an old cell mate or friend who did do it and is using that information to get him out of Thailand and and back to the US as the jails are horrendous out there.

The only thing is the cops are saying that he has information that only the killer would now about as it was never revealed to the media or public.

I just feel so so sorry for the little girls mother no parent deserves to go threw all this, lets hope if there is an after life they are reunited again and finally at peace.
Yep, it's awful, her mum died earlier this year from Ovarian Cancer, I just think how terrible for the dad to loose his daughter in this horrific way and then your wife too. I had just moved to Atlanta when this happened and the news would come back and forth with more info in the case over the years.
Very sad, I hope they can finally tie this case up and lay it to rest.