job offer

Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:28 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job offer

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Well....if you can get to Babes in Toyland in NYC they have 'events' where they give talks on how to get the best use out of your partner.....or toy...

http://www.babeland.com (Over 18s only LOL!).

I'm going along with my friend to check out one of their shops on Friday...I guess it's just like an Ann Summers shop.

I sort of half thought about having an Ann Summers type party myself for the desperate housewives but since it seems that many Americans are prudish it might be a total flop....
We had one not too long ago, they called it a Brown Bag Party! They all thought it was strange that I'm not into that stuff. The way I see it, is that I have a husband & his job is to keep me satisfied!!!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:37 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: job offer

Originally Posted by Partystar
We had one not too long ago, they called it a Brown Bag Party! They all thought it was strange that I'm not into that stuff. The way I see it, is that I have a husband & his job is to keep me satisfied!!!

Mine too....but he keeps going away on business trips and this time he's away for three weeks!

The consolation is that he's booked a surprise trip for us to spend a long weekend in Vegas next month.....
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:06 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Mine too....but he keeps going away on business trips and this time he's away for three weeks!

The consolation is that he's booked a surprise trip for us to spend a long weekend in Vegas next month.....

Some surprise!!

Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
She used to be in a very stupid American tv programme called "Married with children" - she was the daughter.

Now behave yourself or I'll clip the other ear to match!!
Personally thought the show excellent, very funny, almost Brit humor. + she was definitely a hottie.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:45 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

You know what they say-what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas