British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   IT Job In Cleveland (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/job-cleveland-249753/)

Duncan Roberts Aug 19th 2004 3:12 pm

IT Job In Cleveland

This maybe a bit locally orientated, but the company that I work for is hiring entry level programmer/analysts. It's located in a suburb of Cleveland and they really like to hire people they think will fit in and learn rather than people with bags of experience. Downside is it'd family owned and pays on the lower end of the pay scale bu it is a very good company to work for.
So if anyone is interested click here and apply. They also want computer operators and medical billers, but I don't know too much about that!

NC Penguin Aug 19th 2004 4:40 pm

Re: IT Job In Cleveland

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
This maybe a bit locally orientated, but the company that I work for is hiring entry level programmer/analysts. It's located in a suburb of Cleveland and they really like to hire people they think will fit in and learn rather than people with bags of experience. Downside is it'd family owned and pays on the lower end of the pay scale bu it is a very good company to work for.
So if anyone is interested click here and apply. They also want computer operators and medical billers, but I don't know too much about that!

As well as professional suitability to the job, applicants should be accustomed to or prepare themselves for brutal winters lasting in at least six months of the year.

The only reason that I visit Cleveland is to see my in-laws (who plan on moving out of Cleveland as soon as they retire) and shop at the West Side Market. Otherwise, there's not much else going on in Cleveland.

NC Penguin

Duncan Roberts Aug 19th 2004 4:59 pm

Cleveland ia a hidden gem! You got 3 pro sports teams, great dining, a lake and great entertainment.
Well, at least that's what I tell myself!

Chopper-Chris Aug 19th 2004 5:04 pm

Cleveland ia a hidden gem! You got 3 pro sports teams, great dining, a lake and great entertainment.

didn't Cleveland win the award for the US city most heavily in debt last year?

whatever, I enjoyed my weekend there, I'd like to go back but I was a little uncomfortable at night, I just felt unsafe...and that's saying something coming from New York where I never feel in any danger!

somethings twisted.

Manc Aug 19th 2004 5:05 pm

Cleveland is kick ass.

Rock and Roll hall of Fame, The Jake, Dogpound, Ceder Point and Put in Bay just down the road............