Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

japanese dolls

japanese dolls

Old Apr 9th 2004, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default japanese dolls

Is there anyone on here who knows anything about Japanese Hakata porcelain dolls?

I bought a couple a few years ago at an estate sale and they have been wrapped up in tissue ever since. Our estate here in AZ is getting ready to do a block yard sale and I have over 30 years of accumulated stuff. 2 of which are these dolls. I don't want to put them out for sale if they are worth money. I know a fair bit about antiques, I restore antique furniture in my spare time but know nothing about these dolls. Can anyone point me in the right direction, I have scoured the internet but have not come up with much.
Old Apr 9th 2004, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

datcha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: japanese dolls

Originally posted by effi
Is there anyone on here who knows anything about Japanese Hakata porcelain dolls?
I know absolutely nothing about them but the first place I always check is:

eBay Search Hakata

Cheers,
David.
Old Apr 9th 2004, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: japanese dolls

Originally posted by datcha
I know absolutely nothing about them but the first place I always check is:

eBay Search Hakata

Cheers,
David.
Thanks for that. Tried there and there are 2 for sale but they look nothing like the ones I have.
Old Apr 9th 2004, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Try this link Effi

http://www.jdollcollector.com/cgi-bi...romtrocadero=0