British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Jabba (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/jabba-159682/)

frrussre Jun 16th 2003 3:29 am

Jabba

Jabba, unlike yourself I have traveled. I except the good & bad of the UK, the good & the bad of USA. The good & bad of any place I have visited.

You are just "Brainwashed" & therefore cannot make informed choices.

The Biggest Greatest City In the Biggest Greatest State in the Biggest Greatest Country in the World. I bet you getup & sing the company song everyday.

Yea, better get back to UK, put on my clog boots. Gets some wood for the fire. Go to the outside bog. Scratch around for some food. Go to the telegraph office, make a phone call.

All while your driving your Cadillac Eldarado
Frank R.

Jabba1 Jun 16th 2003 5:36 am

Aaaahhhh, you devoted an entire thread to me, I'm touched. BTW, I drive a 2003 Chevy Cavalier, great little car with great mileage and excellent power for a small car. I have traveled all over the US Canada and Mexico. I also have plans for visits to Europe, especially Germany since my parents are from there. If you don't like the US, then why are you here.

BTW, you mean the UK has telegraph offices? That's not fair, we still have to use the pony express over here. Why can't we have telegraph offices? LOL!

Jabba1 Jun 16th 2003 5:43 am

Re: Jabba

[i]Originally posted by frrussre [i]
Yea, better get back to UK, put on my clog boots. Gets some wood for the fire. Go to the outside bog. Scratch around for some food. Go to the telegraph office, make a phone call.
Actually, that sounds like an ideal lifestyle. Beats the hell outta big city life anyday.

frrussre Jun 16th 2003 3:21 pm

As my USC wife says "Whatever Floats Your Boat".

Jabba, i'm a great beleiver, in "One man s meat is another mans poison".

I'm a beach person, some people hate the beach, love the forest. Others hate the beach & the forest, love going to museums. I've been to all the museums/gallery's/churches/mountain walks i'll ever need, got dragged around zillions of them as a child. My vacation, is beach beach & more beach. Pool & more pool. I leave the beach to go out on a boat. Jet Skis, Wave Runners & Hobie's. It's the magic of life.

Reg. Frank R.

Jabba1 Jun 17th 2003 12:00 am

Really? Well, I like to ice skate, where does that fit in?

frrussre Jun 17th 2003 1:43 am

Originally posted by Jabba1
Really? Well, I like to ice skate, where does that fit in?

Jabba, move to Sweden?
Frank R.

frrussre Jun 17th 2003 2:17 am

Jabba we had a great sky Rink here in NYC it was on something like the 40th floor in a midtown skyscraper. Great fun, always seemed odd, to be skating on the 40th floor.

Reg. Frank R.

debs36 Jun 17th 2003 10:18 am

Jabba

Do you know what an "outside bog" is ??

debs

frrussre Jun 18th 2003 1:06 am

Originally posted by debs36
Jabba

Do you know what an "outside bog" is ??

debs
Thanks Debs.

No, I don't think he knows what a Bog is. I think he is 18-22 yrs old & never been past Canada & Mexico.
Yet an expert on UK & Europe.

Frankly, I don't think he knows his top end from his bottom end (That was the polite version).

Reg. Frank R.

Jabba1 Jun 18th 2003 3:11 am

I don't remember claiming I knew all about the UK or Europe. I am familiar with the term "Bog" as in swamp. But if you have some other meaning in mind, then I would have no clue. BTW, why are you asking that?

JulianB Jun 18th 2003 3:21 am

Bog as in swamp.....oh Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!!
It's a place to sit and ponder, and allow your mind to wander :D

Jabba1 Jun 18th 2003 3:24 am

Whatever.

JulianB Jun 18th 2003 3:29 am

It's like...y'know, a shithouse, dude :confused:

Jabba1 Jun 18th 2003 3:40 am

Like I said, whatever.