J2 to H1B

Old Dec 12th 2001, 6:04 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2
raghuramanm is an unknown quantity at this point

I am on J2 visa, with 2 year HRR, which is a mistake done
by INS. The institute where my spouse is working has already sent an application regarding this, to get the waiver.
But is it possoible to change my visa status from J2 to H1B
in the mean time.
Or can I apply for a fresh H1B visa from a border post.

Thank you,
raghuramanm is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.