Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

It's got very quiet on the forum lately...

It's got very quiet on the forum lately...

Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:47 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It's got very quiet on the forum lately...

Brigie's fishing trip aside, what is everyone doing?

Is it some bizarre new year's resolution to drink less, eat less and chat less?

I'm looking for work, but can't bear to be in front of the computer all day. There are only so many variations on a Monster search!

British Expats together with hellomagazine.com is my light relief.

I actually seem to be spending less time on here nowadays than when I was working!
Old Jan 17th 2004, 2:54 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's got very quiet on the forum lately...

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
Brigie's fishing trip aside, what is everyone doing?

Is it some bizarre new year's resolution to drink less, eat less and chat less?

I'm looking for work, but can't bear to be in front of the computer all day. There are only so many variations on a Monster search!

British Expats together with hellomagazine.com is my light relief.

I actually seem to be spending less time on here nowadays than when I was working!
Well I'm not going to ignore you... I'm back at school (uni) dealing with students' self-inflicted emergencies this week ("I stayed at home for an extra 5 days after the end of the break, and then I realized I had forgotten to take the car to get it fixed, and then I didn't pay my fees, so I've been dropped from my classes, and then although I have been back for three days, I didn't think to come and see you until 30 minutes from the end of the 6-day drop/add period - can you fix all my problems for me, even though I can see you're busy?" answer: take a number and wait in line...).

Other than snatching 5 minutes before going to work or the occasional moment last thing at night, once the semester starts a week can go by without me doing anything except work... the holiday is definitely over. New Year's res though is to make time for that sort of thing, so hopefully I'll be able to check in now and again. I just bought a new Web cam, so I'm hoping to find time to chat with family online more (once I get the darn thing up and running).

Good luck with the job hunt. Keep at it. You just need one good break.
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:27 am
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future
Default Re: It's got very quiet on the forum lately...

good luck with ur job search!

Im too busy configuring my mega expensive almost $3000 pc, to type much on expats!........

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AMD athlon 64