Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Introduction Time !!

Introduction Time !!

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

mdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud ofmdglazerman has much to be proud of
Smile Introduction Time !!

Hi everyone,

Joined this board yesterday so thought I'd get the introduction out of the way early on.

My name is Mark, I'm 28 and I live in Trenton Illinois which is about 25 miles East of St. Louis. I moved here in March 2005 after my K-1 visa was issued through the US embassy in London. I married Debs, my reason for moving from the UK, at the end of April 2005. Debs and I live in Trenton with Debs 10 year old daughter and our cat.

After applying for my AOS & EAD at the end of May 2005 I was finally granted an EAD at the end of October and received my LPR status in January of this year.

It would be great to get to know a new bunch of ex-pats and perhaps a St. Louis get together would be something others would be interested in. I've done a quick look at the location of current members and see a few dotted around SW Illinois and Eastern Missouri.

Hope to get to know some more of you in the future.

Mark
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 5:59 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction Time !!

Hello, good evening and welcome

St Louis eh ??? Are you one of Nelly's St Lunatics...maybe the dude with the mask ??
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mdglazerman
Hi everyone,

Joined this board yesterday so thought I'd get the introduction out of the way early on.

My name is Mark, I'm 28 and I live in Trenton Illinois which is about 25 miles East of St. Louis. I moved here in March 2005 after my K-1 visa was issued through the US embassy in London. I married Debs, my reason for moving from the UK, at the end of April 2005. Debs and I live in Trenton with Debs 10 year old daughter and our cat.

After applying for my AOS & EAD at the end of May 2005 I was finally granted an EAD at the end of October and received my LPR status in January of this year.

It would be great to get to know a new bunch of ex-pats and perhaps a St. Louis get together would be something others would be interested in. I've done a quick look at the location of current members and see a few dotted around SW Illinois and Eastern Missouri.

Hope to get to know some more of you in the future.

Mark
Welcome mate and a good introduction. Im sure you'll grow fond of us...in a strange kind of way.

I've batted you some welcome karma (check your blue boxes)
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Welcome Mark.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:00 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

My Karma Is Worth 6 Blue Boxes To A Newbie - Bow Down To The Big Dog People
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
My Karma Is Worth 6 Blue Boxes To A Newbie - Bow Down To The Big Dog People

So is mine. So shut it!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:01 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mdglazerman
Hi everyone,

perhaps a St. Louis get together
Welcome
Meet me in St Louis, louis,meet me at the fair oops I feel a song coming on
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:02 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
So is mine. So shut it!
Get back to work on my driveway
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Get back to work on my driveway
Not until you buy a lucky friggen charm. And some heather
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:13 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the nuthouse!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
Welcome
Meet me in St Louis, louis,meet me at the fair oops I feel a song coming on
showing your age!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Are we now going to get a whole bunch of newbies coming out of the woodwork trying to break the karma record?

Hello, bye the way.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:30 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big D
showing your age!!
It was a retro moment, anyway I'm wearing well they keep asking for my ID!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:32 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Are we now going to get a whole bunch of newbies coming out of the woodwork trying to break the karma record?

Hello, bye the way.
After your comments yesterday I just sent you some pity karma
Maybe you can join the race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.