intlauto

Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold
Default intlauto

Hi am on the verge of moving to Arizona and have seen mention of this car company in a couple of threads just wondered what kind of experiences people who had used them had had
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Kite Chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: intlauto

Originally posted by geordiegirl2
Hi am on the verge of moving to Arizona and have seen mention of this car company in a couple of threads just wondered what kind of experiences people who had used them had had
Hi Geordie girl

I used International Autosource to buy my Jeep and I would recommend them. The whole process was very easy and quick - we even managed to get a 0% finance deal with an offer that if once we arrived we found a dealer selling the same vehicle any cheaper they would refund the difference and add $350.

You must order your vehicle before you leave the UK but it goes towards building your credit over in the US.

I've been very happy with the service but I know there have been some people on this forum who haven't had such a good time with them.

Hope this helps! Cheers Kite
Old Mar 9th 2004, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks thats really useful
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:13 pm
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

We used International Autosource. Wouldn't recommend touching them with a bargepole. It's wonderful in theory but ends up being a monster pain in the arse if they mess up. Which they do. Regularly. By most accounts (including ours).
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

ireland132 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is another one of the popular board discussion topics, so here's my experience.

We ordered two cars through international autosource before we moved to Los Angeles in September 2003 and the service was impeccable every step of the way.

Both cars arrived early, the finance rate dropped so we ended up paying less per month than originally quoted, they were understanding when it came to paperwork hold-ups from our end and I found communication with them, whether via email or phone, to be great.

Picking the cars up from the dealer was easy and the whole experience was pretty straightforward.

Highly recommended.

One of the great benefits of course (apart from the good finance deals) is that you don't have to spend time trying to sort out a car when you arrive in the US. Unless, of course, you love wandering around car dealerships.

Old Mar 10th 2004, 12:19 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: intlauto

I'm another one who would recommend them strongly to anyone. You'll have enough stress and problems with your move over here - housing, drivers license, medical insurance et al. Anything that you can do ahead of time that you'd have to do anyway once you arrived is well worth it - and getting a car ordered and waiting for you is a very big plus.

We ordered our first car through them, got a great deal, no problems at all, except that we chose a model not in stock (our choice, and Autosource were totally honest and up-front about it - they told us before we even placed the order, much less made the down payment). So it was built to order, and delivered, as it happens, six weeks ahead of the originally scheduled delivery date!

Last edited by Pulaski; Mar 13th 2004 at 3:26 am.