Interview

Old Aug 28th 2001, 12:32 am
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview Fiance Attendance Query

Can someone please tell me if it a good idea to have you US Fiance at the interview in London with you? Do the interviews tend to go a little easier?
Opinions welcome
Thanks
Old Aug 28th 2001, 1:21 am
Michael Voight

K wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >

Interviews are generally easy.. As long as the paper work is correct, the rest is
easy.. The don't ask trick questions.

Old Aug 28th 2001, 2:15 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

If the K-1 interview in London got any easier, there wouldn't be an interview ;-)

The USC can go to the Consulate with the fiancee. If they will allow you to attend the interview is up to the people at the Consulate. Some have done so without a problem

Rita
Old Aug 28th 2001, 7:40 am
Crive

I went alone and had no problems at all.

Stefano.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Aug 29th 2001, 5:15 am
Moonrose13

Hello,

<< Can someone please tell me if it a good idea to have you US Fiance at the
interview in London with you? Do the interviews tend to go a little easier? Opinions
welcome Thanks >>

This is really an impossible question to answer. People have different experiences. I
was with my husband at his interview at the American Embassy at Singapore. It really
was more of a chit chat than an interview. Of course, I have no way of knowing what
would have happened had I not been there. I belong to a private Yahoo group of
Americans and Asians who are either married or engaged to each other. Quite a few
people post the experiences of their fiance/ees' interviews. Most of them go to their
interviews alone. Some of them have had very pleasant experiences. Others have not.

Love and Blessed Be, Theresa