Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

International Move from UK to USA, Idaho: Removal Firms, Tips etc

International Move from UK to USA, Idaho: Removal Firms, Tips etc

Old Oct 21st 2020, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

wskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond reputewskeen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Move from UK to USA, Idaho: Removal Firms, Tips etc

Originally Posted by Pulaski
If you look over the the bottom right corner of the post you are responding to, you will see a button marked "Quote" - if you click on that then the post you are replying to will appear above your reply, so then we will all know who you are addressing your reply to.

For advanced quoting, use the multi-quote button to stack several quotes in one reply.
Ah heck... thanks for setting me straight! I'm hopeless with technology. Use to think I was 'with it' but evidently not!
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 12:24 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Move from UK to USA, Idaho: Removal Firms, Tips etc

Originally Posted by wskeen
Ah heck... thanks for setting me straight! I'm hopeless with technology. Use to think I was 'with it' but evidently not!
You aren't hopeless at all - forums aren't always the easiest to get around as a newbie! We were all newbies once!
This help section might be of use to you (for using the forum) - and if you have any questions anytime, just shout!
https://britishexpats.com/forum/faq....b3_board_usage