Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Intention of spending large amounts on vacation & being advised to 'phone Washington'

Intention of spending large amounts on vacation & being advised to 'phone Washington'

Old Aug 28th 2017, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Intention of spending large amounts on vacation & being advised to 'phone Washing

This has some of the classicists rants I have come across, you will see a list of her reviews, roll down and see some of her replies.

OMG

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/1786057
Old Aug 28th 2017, 1:03 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intention of spending large amounts on vacation & being advised to 'phone Washing

Originally Posted by Boiler
This has some of the classicists rants I have come across, you will see a list of her reviews, roll down and see some of her replies.

OMG

Did you post the wrong link or are you that person wanting a bit of advertising? I scrolled past the first 5? Pages - just people saying she was ok?
Old Aug 28th 2017, 1:06 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Personally i love amazon reviews

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adamdavis/a...YXY#.lwmenerMr
Old Aug 28th 2017, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Click more around 10 down, then go down further and there are even more.

Just reminded me of this. An explosion of consciousness and anyway I like to keep Mr P happy with my links.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom169
It will make more sense to send a letter to the US embassy in Washington DC instead.

Their address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.
... or the OP could just send a tweet ...
Old Aug 28th 2017, 2:05 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by md95065
... or the OP could just send a tweet ...
What sort of idiot would use Twitter for important communications?
Old Aug 28th 2017, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat
I study and will live off the student loan and grant
Are you using your student loan money to fly to America to smoke weed and buy guitars?
Old Aug 28th 2017, 2:18 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint
Are you using your student loan money to fly to America to smoke weed and buy guitars?
And the rest he is just frittering away!
Old Aug 28th 2017, 2:21 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat

Indeed.

I mean I could order a new one, but what's point? I'll cost the same.
Finding a used one and bringing it home is fun too since I live in London and wish to play on it in London (so the extra kick for me would be guitar from small town America 'sorry', rocking out in London with it now with me).
I have years I'm looking for..
I already own a 1996, I was told by 1 store in Portland (for free when I asked if they sold them) that for the specifics I want, I want a heavier Gibson than the one I've got now so it'll be one from the earlier 80s before Gibson changed ownership and produced more chambered/lighter guitars (like the one I've got).
I've also got a slimmer neck on my guitar I love and I do love my guitar, but I want a Gibson with a 50s style neck, like on a 1959 reissue, so, I know what I want, and hope to find them to chose from (as well as seeing other cool finds).
I can't offer any help with all the other stuff going on in the thread so I won't pretend to be of any use otherwise, but this post gave me wood.

Mostly mahogany.

Originally Posted by Pulaski
What sort of idiot would use Twitter for important communications?
Old Aug 28th 2017, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Britexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond reputeBritexmom has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

that was great.....however Jay is slipping up, she missed the comment on the place smelling like cats pee. I would love to read the reply she comes up with for that one
Old Aug 28th 2017, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Psyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Eugene and work in Springfield. It's pretty funny that you would come so far and spend so much money to sit in a motel room in Springfield and get high. Those small mom and pop motels often are home to all the kinds of people that can't stay or rent anywhere else, such as sex offenders, or others fresh out of jail, so keep your eyes peeled and your guitars safe. Springfield is a pretty run down industrial town, although one or two blocks down town are getting a makeover. If you want to try something harder than pot, I can direct you to the multiple places in Springfield to meet those who can help you out. Island Park on the river is a great place to meet many dodgy characters and pick up plenty of used needles.

Be aware that the police here will treat you pretty harshly if you step outside anything that resembles legal behavior.

In Eugene, carry plenty of cash to give to all the beggars on every street corner, or be prepared to say 'not today, man' about a hundred times a day as you walk through downtown.

I make the area sound pretty bad, but its really ok. That is, if you're not staying in shitty hotels and getting stoned all the time. The locals will really take you for a ride, as they'll likely see a naïve foreign tourist as a great target.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 7:51 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Just stay out of Shelbyville ...
Old Aug 28th 2017, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Be sure to visit this place in Springfield.

Old Aug 28th 2017, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Britexmom
that was great.....however Jay is slipping up, she missed the comment on the place smelling like cats pee. I would love to read the reply she comes up with for that one
I think she has a couple of weeks to reply. I have it marked and intend checking back in a few months. What makes me wonder is people must have seen that and still booked.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

I think she has a couple of weeks to reply. I have it marked and intend checking back in a few months. What makes me wonder is people must have seen that and still booked.
Can you summarize in 200 words or less?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.