Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Immigration fraud in the UK !

Immigration fraud in the UK !

Old Jul 31st 2002, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Immigration fraud in the UK !

47 Missing Golfers
The Royal and Ancient Golf Club has launched an investigation into why 47 out of 48 Nigerians, who were granted visas to play in the qualifying rounds of the Open Golf Championship at Muirfield, failed to turn up for their matches. There had already been surprise at the numbers of applications from a country where golf courses are few and far between. The failure to show up confirms suspicions that they were using the event as an excuse to get past immigration controls.
Old Jul 31st 2002, 9:29 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I read that Commonwealth games competitors are disappearing off in great numbers aswell!
Old Jul 31st 2002, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

robmcintosh is an unknown quantity at this point

Errrr, No , Sorry Roger but ....
Now the Blues (Birmingham City) have gotten promotion, Fullham dont stand a chance mate ....
(or is that a pig outside my window, well we all have dreams)
Rob.
Old Jul 31st 2002, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Rob,
No it's "The Horse" just flown by.
FFC in Intertoto semi-final tonight !

Apologies to all for using this as a sports board, just a couple of
"UK immigrants" swapping a tale, during post-visas "blues" of waiting for my house completion..
Buyers.....grrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Jul 31st 2002, 2:37 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT

Seeing as there is a common love of football I thought it might be fun to have an expat online fantasy football game for the coming season. I have registered a league at

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/crs/home.html

the league is called - expat
the password is - expat

The gauntlet is thrown to all Blues, Fulham and any other supporters.