Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'm having a dumb moment...again :(

I'm having a dumb moment...again :(

Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Sofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to behold
Default I'm having a dumb moment...again :(

Is the H4 visa considered to be an immigrant visa or a non-immigrant visa....? I think its a non-immigrant visa, but like i said - I'm having a dumb moment!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Sofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to beholdSofi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm having a dumb moment...again :(

Oh heck! I think i've posted this in the wrong place. Sorry!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:47 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sofi
Is the H4 visa considered to be an immigrant visa or a non-immigrant visa....? I think its a non-immigrant visa, but like i said - I'm having a dumb moment!
non-immigrant (dual intent)

but the correct term is "devil's visa"... :curse:
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, Elvira
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:44 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira
non-immigrant (dual intent)

but the correct term is "devil's visa"... :curse:
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:45 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I thought you were taking a sabbatical

(as was I.......... sigh...)

Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:47 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I thought you were taking a sabbatical

(as was I.......... sigh...)

The worst is I have literally 3 projects on the go as well as school...thankfully, they're pretty self-sufficient in that - excepting for the sciences.

Hope you're keeping well Elvira.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:54 pm
Homebody

The worst is I have literally 3 projects on the go as well as school...thankfully, they're pretty self-sufficient in that - excepting for the sciences.

Hope you're keeping well Elvira.
Very well, thanks for asking. Got my opera and art fix in NYC last week.

Hope all is well with you

DH is coming back from a trip abroad tomorrow, and the house is a tip. Which obviously explains why I'm pi$$ing around on BE - paralysed by the overwhelming magnitude of the task...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:01 pm

Very well, thanks for asking. Got my opera and art fix in NYC last week.

Hope all is well with you

DH is coming back from a trip abroad tomorrow, and the house is a tip. Which obviously explains why I'm pi$$ing around on BE - paralysed by the overwhelming magnitude of the task...
You don't want Kim and Aggie to come around, now do you?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:05 pm
Homebody

You don't want Kim and Aggie to come around, now do you?

Though it's not looking so bad now - I think right now I would probably get a pass

Still have the windows to do though. Why don't they have window cleaners here - would be a damn sight more useful than 'yardmen'...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:09 pm

Though it's not looking so bad now - I think right now I would probably get a pass

Still have the windows to do though. Why don't they have window cleaners here - would be a damn sight more useful than 'yardmen'...
They do. But they're exhorbitantly expensive.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:36 pm
Homebody

They do. But they're exhorbitantly expensive.
I know.

I was quoted $25.

Per window...