I'm back!

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:36 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm back!

We arrived last night, 2 hours late & feeling like shit. The return flight was pretty awful as we were both sick. Tyler basically screamed for 6 hours, slept for a total of 1 & was okay for the other 3. It was horrible, but so many kind people helped me & it just made me glad to still have good people in this world.

The holiday itself was superb! Like so many others have said on here, it was as if I'd never left, most days I had about 4 people 'booked' in! I'm glad I took my electronic organiser, cuz I'd have been lost otherwise. I did double book twice, but luckily all was forgiven! I did lots of eating, I think I've gained 2lbs, but it was well worth it & I'm surprised it wasn't more as I normally only eat 1 or 2 meals a day, but I was eating 3 or 4 over there!

Among other things, I went to a friend's wedding, my best friend's son's 1st birthday party, the beach, out on the quite a few times, out for drinks & dinner too many times to count. I went to Stow on the Wold, Stratford Upon Avon, Oxford, Banbury & Bournemouth. I didn't get to everyone I would have liked to, I just ran out of time, next time I shall go for 3 weeks, although I'm not sure if hubby can hack that, he missed us so much.

This trip has confirmed that we will be moving back to England in 2 years, it's where we belong. Now I can look forward to that & start figuring out the paperwork needed for hubs.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back!

Originally Posted by Partystar
We arrived last night, 2 hours late & feeling like shit. The return flight was pretty awful as we were both sick. Tyler basically screamed for 6 hours, slept for a total of 1 & was okay for the other 3. It was horrible, but so many kind people helped me & it just made me glad to still have good people in this world.

The holiday itself was superb! Like so many others have said on here, it was as if I'd never left, most days I had about 4 people 'booked' in! I'm glad I took my electronic organiser, cuz I'd have been lost otherwise. I did double book twice, but luckily all was forgiven! I did lots of eating, I think I've gained 2lbs, but it was well worth it & I'm surprised it wasn't more as I normally only eat 1 or 2 meals a day, but I was eating 3 or 4 over there!

Among other things, I went to a friend's wedding, my best friend's son's 1st birthday party, the beach, out on the quite a few times, out for drinks & dinner too many times to count. I went to Stow on the Wold, Stratford Upon Avon, Oxford, Banbury & Bournemouth. I didn't get to everyone I would have liked to, I just ran out of time, next time I shall go for 3 weeks, although I'm not sure if hubby can hack that, he missed us so much.

This trip has confirmed that we will be moving back to England in 2 years, it's where we belong. Now I can look forward to that & start figuring out the paperwork needed for hubs.
Great to hear from you Liz. So pleased you had a good time. Its a strange feeling isn't it...how you can just drop straight back into your UK life without any effort? Welcome back.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

So glad you enjoyed it! Hope you both feel better.

By the way, you're officially a nerd. Ask Britvic why
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:52 pm
Plaster Duck Lover

Hilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond repute

Luvly jubly. Nice to know it is all still there!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:56 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to that your back safe and well. Did you never miss here while you were away?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:57 pm
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back liz, glad u had a great time! Ill be stowed in ur suitcase next time ya go
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:59 pm
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bournemouth
Hey how is the place. Haven't been there in a while!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:02 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there lady!
So glad that you had a good time. Sorry that you don't feel good and that the return flight wasn't so great . At least you're back and don't have to worry about doing the flight again for a while. How were the Cotswolds, do they miss me? I miss them A LOT!.
Does make you just want to move the family back to Britain immediately though doesn't it! When I came back in July, all I wanted to do was jump on the next flight and go right back again. Didn't help that the weather was bloody lovely while we were home which just made everything look so lovely.
Hopefully you got to do most of the things that you wanted, I know that 2 weeks can go by really fast. And like you said, there is a light at the end of the tunnel because now you can start planning for that permanent move in a couple of years (that time will go by really fast, just you watch.)
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:03 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Why were you 2 hrs late by the way?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:08 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

What did you have people 'booked in' for you saucepot?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
What did you have people 'booked in' for you saucepot?
OMG Sarah....now you'll set Vic off.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:16 pm
Blondie22

[QUOTE=Partystar]We arrived last night, 2 hours late & feeling like shit. The return flight was pretty awful as we were both sick. Tyler basically screamed for 6 hours, slept for a total of 1 & was okay for the other 3. It was horrible, but so many kind people helped me & it just made me glad to still have good people in this world.

Just curious, how did people help you?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:17 pm
Blondie22

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
OMG Sarah....now you'll set Vic off.

Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap

By the way, you're officially a nerd. Ask Britvic why
That sound's bad I was sticking up for you Liz, the poster did not know it was you who put up that 80's music thread, he said nerd, it was just a bit of fun, you know us well, anyway good to see you back Girl
Blondie22

Originally Posted by britvic
That sound's bad I was sticking up for you Liz, the poster did not know it was you who put up that 80's music thread, he said nerd, it was just a bit of fun, you know us well, anyway good to see you back Girl

Speak of the devil!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.