Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'll show you mine...if you show me yours.

I'll show you mine...if you show me yours.

Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: I'll show you mine...if you show me yours.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
After an exhausting weekend...we have finally put the finishing touches to our outdoor Christmas decorations. I was responsible for the planning and supervision...naturally. My husband was responsible for the manual labour.

Hope you enjoy them as much as our neighbours do.

Very festive JG. Is your daughter making it home for xmas from toronto?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Very festive JG. Is your daughter making it home for xmas from toronto?
Yes but her last exam is on the 20th this year. She'll be back Wednesday morning for her citizenship interview.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Yes but her last exam is on the 20th this year. She'll be back Wednesday morning for her citizenship interview.

That's a real drag. You would think that UofT would be closed by that time and everyone home getting ready for xmas.

lll be thinking of her during her interview. Best wishes to her, I know she will do really well....
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
That's a real drag. You would think that UofT would be closed by that time and everyone home getting ready for xmas.

lll be thinking of her during her interview. Best wishes to her, I know she will do really well....
Thank you.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

jen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond repute

Very impressed!!! I'd show your ours but they don't compare--a splattering of lights and a wreath on the door.

Nice work!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

After an exhausting weekend...we have finally put the finishing touches to our outdoor Christmas decorations. I was responsible for the planning and supervision...naturally. My husband was responsible for the manual labour.

Hope you enjoy them as much as our neighbours do.

WOW..Jerseygirl. What a fantastic job!!! I love it.. the arch is so beautiful. ...btw... this is Matts wife ..Sheryl. he was showing me your pics.
Anyway could you do a nighttime pic with everything lit? Ta... and Merry Christmas .

Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by gardnma
WOW..Jerseygirl. What a fantastic job!!! I love it.. the arch is so beautiful. ...btw... this is Matts wife ..Sheryl. he was showing me your pics.
Anyway could you do a nighttime pic with everything lit? Ta... and Merry Christmas .

Hello Sheryl.

I'll try but it's located on quite a busy, unlit country lane so it's a little dangerous...would probably need to set up a tripod to steady the camera for the night shot.

Love the decoration at the bottom of your post...very festive.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Hello Sheryl.

I'll try but it's located on quite a busy, unlit country lane so it's a little dangerous...would probably need to set up a tripod to steady the camera for the night shot.

Love the decoration at the bottom of your post...very festive.

omg Jersey.... Please dont do that! If you were smashed by a semi while taking a pic..it would ruin the entire Christmas spirit...not to mention the pic!!

seriously.. dont go through that trouble!! I will use my vivid imagination to picture it in my head
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Thank you.
Right, I'm back now.

We decided to tone it down a bit this year as there were too many complaints from the FAA last year.

Like it?
Attached Thumbnails I'll show you mine...if you show me yours.-our-place-xmas-06.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Right, I'm back now.

We decided to tone it down a bit this year as there were too many complaints from the FAA last year.

Like it?

That's very nice...pity you've not got a bigger garden.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

We may not have a lot, but its home to us. And every insect for miles around.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:26 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Joisygoil - Lovely stuff!

Two points though:
- Does #347 have a bit of an inferiority complex now?
- What's your leccy bill like?

Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Joisygoil - Lovely stuff!

Two points though:
- Does #347 have a bit of an inferiority complex now?
- What's your leccy bill like?

Why thank you.

Yes they do....we don't speak to them...riff raff.

I don't open it...just put it straight in the shreader. I'ts paid automatically each month anyway...so it's not like I have to pay it or anything...it's a wonderful system.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:13 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Right, I'm back now.

Like it?

I hope you made Matt put those up! He said that he wasn't decorating the tree so I hope he's been helping out somewhere!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Whadda ya mean, not bigger? Have you noticed how high that garden is?

Have a good evening.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.