British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   I'll show you mine...if you show me yours. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/ill-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours-411646/)

Jerseygirl Dec 3rd 2006 11:55 pm

I'll show you mine...if you show me yours.

After an exhausting weekend...we have finally put the finishing touches to our outdoor Christmas decorations. I was responsible for the planning and supervision...naturally. :rolleyes: My husband was responsible for the manual labour. :D

Hope you enjoy them as much as our neighbours do. :)

Sally Dec 4th 2006 12:01 am

Re: I'll show you mine...if you show me yours.

I'm stunned :eek: :D

britvic Dec 4th 2006 12:13 am

LOL I dont believe it for a minuet :eek:

Sally Dec 4th 2006 12:14 am

Originally Posted by britvic
LOL I dont believe it for a minuet :eek:

It's far too tasteful for Jersey

TruBrit Dec 4th 2006 12:16 am

ohhh errr missus if these are your decs then looks to me like you've gone all american on us :eek: :p

britvic Dec 4th 2006 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Sally
It's far too tasteful for Jersey

She did not do the Halloween thing, so why would I believe she's gone the whole hog for Christmas :rolleyes: :D

Poppy girl Dec 4th 2006 12:22 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
After an exhausting weekend...we have finally put the finishing touches to our outdoor Christmas decorations. I was responsible for the planning and supervision...naturally. :rolleyes: My husband was responsible for the manual labour. :D

Your not kidding are you :)

Jerseygirl Dec 4th 2006 12:23 am

I'm just trying to resize the pics. Normally hubby would help me but he's having to soak his back in the jacuzzi...I've found some Radox. :)

Poppy girl Dec 4th 2006 12:24 am

I'm just trying to resize the pics. Normally hubby would help me but he's having to soak his back in the jacuzzi...I've found some Radox. :)

Radox oh please you always have the little things that I had forgotten about and now want, when you remind me lol :)

AmerLisa Dec 4th 2006 12:44 am

Originally Posted by Sally
I'm stunned :eek: :D

Me too! :eek:

ladygwennie Dec 4th 2006 12:46 am

Wow!

Jerseygirl Dec 4th 2006 12:54 am

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Me too! :eek:

I think it was very tastefully done. I have a few more items to put out but I'll have to wait until I can find an electrician 'cos the fuses keep blowing. This afternoon I bought one of those inflatable domes...with a roundabout thingy inside from Costco.

As a special treat...for hubby's dinner I made him chips with HP curry sauce. :D

willmore Dec 4th 2006 12:57 am

I think it was very tastefully done. I have a few more items to put out but I'll have to wait until I can find an electrician 'cos the fuses keep blowing. This afternoon I bought one of those inflatable domes...with a roundabout thingy inside from Costco.

As a special treat...for hubby's dinner I made him chips with HP curry sauce. :D

Now that just took away any craving I had for fries! ;)

AmerLisa Dec 4th 2006 1:01 am

This afternoon I bought one of those inflatable domes...with a roundabout thingy inside from Costco.

Is that the finishing touch, or is there more? :eek: :D

Jerseygirl Dec 4th 2006 1:10 am

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Is that the finishing touch, or is there more? :eek: :D

I have several more...probably have to wait until next weekend now. I have a santa sleigh and reindeers to go on the roof...I know it sounds a little naff but it looks really Christmassy when it's all finished. Hubby keeps moaning about his back...he's down in the basement at the moment trying to mend the fuses. :mad:

Some of the neighbours complained last year about the lights being on all night...so we switch the lights off at midnight now...miserable sods. :mad: