Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

If you think some of the responses are harsh in this forum....

If you think some of the responses are harsh in this forum....

Old Nov 20th 2004, 11:39 am
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you think some of the responses are harsh in this forum....

Check out this link to a list of banned members from another forum (not related to immigration).

http://www.uer.ca/forum_banlist.asp

I came across it accidentally...

here's a good quote:

"Banned for excessive negative posts and slanderous remarks."

Hehehe we might all be banned from here under those criteria...
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:12 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you think some of the responses are harsh in this forum....

3 Reasons why people should be banned on British Expats

1. Though who still believe the war in Iraq had anything whatsoever to do with WOMD or Terrorism.

2. Poeple who come on British Expats and post the following

"I am an unemployed sheep shearer from Birmingham and my wife works in Debenhams on saturdays, we have 3 kids. We went to Disney last year and have now decided we want to emmigrate to Orlando, how do we do this!"

3. People who think the Bachelor is actually Television
Old Nov 20th 2004, 6:32 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
3 Reasons why people should be banned on British Expats

1. Though who still believe the war in Iraq had anything whatsoever to do with WOMD or Terrorism.

<<snip>>
Don't know if Patrick is joking about the above, but I'm of the opinion that even if there are people who believe the above, they should be entitled to air their opinion.

It's another matter entirely if other members agree with such views.

Contrary views are acceptable but the member with such views may find themself in a minority.

Life would be so boring if everyone agreed with everybody else. Right?
Old Nov 20th 2004, 6:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
"I am an unemployed sheep shearer from Birmingham and my wife works in Debenhams on saturdays, we have 3 kids. We went to Disney last year and have now decided we want to emmigrate to Orlando, how do we do this!"
But you only get to read about them... I actually get to meet the Family Prunes every day..
Old Nov 20th 2004, 11:49 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Don't know if Patrick is joking about the above, but I'm of the opinion that even if there are people who believe the above, they should be entitled to air their opinion.

It's another matter entirely if other members agree with such views.

Contrary views are acceptable but the member with such views may find themself in a minority.

Life would be so boring if everyone agreed with everybody else. Right?
If, with all the studies and enquiries, you still believe the war in Iraq was over WOMD or links to terrorism then not only should you not be allowed to post on this forum but you really shouldn't be let out of the house without a helmet!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:07 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion on here unfortunately...that's why we have retards like britntex posting utter bollocks day in day out.