Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

If you didn't think he was arrogant before...

Wikiposts

If you didn't think he was arrogant before...

Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:28 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you didn't think he was arrogant before...

"President George W Bush has said his re-election has vindicated his administration's policy on Iraq.

Mr Bush said there was no need to hold any of his officials accountable for mistakes or misjudgements in pre-war planning or managing the aftermath.
In an interview in Sunday's Washington Post he said that his re-election was an "accountability moment". "

So he is saying - yeah we ****ed up, but the american people don't care so no-one should be blamed.

If throw shit at my neighbors house and non of my other neighbors complain does that mean its OK?

Patrick
Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: If you didn't think he was arrogant before...

Originally Posted by Patrick
"President George W Bush has said his re-election has vindicated his administration's policy on Iraq.

Mr Bush said there was no need to hold any of his officials accountable for mistakes or misjudgements in pre-war planning or managing the aftermath.
In an interview in Sunday's Washington Post he said that his re-election was an "accountability moment". "

So he is saying - yeah we ****ed up, but the american people don't care so no-one should be blamed.

If throw shit at my neighbors house and non of my other neighbors complain does that mean its OK?

Patrick
That is what elections are for, you vote for the person in the hope that they will keep their word and make the right decisions on your behalf. Enough dorks in the US believed all the shite he spouted and voted for him, therefore I guess he is right in saying what he said. The people who voted for him gave him a stamp of approval. The fact that half the country does not agree does not matter, he is in for another 4 years and he will probably wreak havoc, he has nothing to lose, he will not be re-elected so he has carte blanche. God help us all!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effi
The people who voted for him gave him a stamp of approval. The fact that half the country does not agree does not matter, he is in for another 4 years and he will probably wreak havoc, he has nothing to lose, he will not be re-elected so he has carte blanche. God help us all!!!!!!!!
You said it...anybody watching what the duffer is doing with social security?
:scared:
Old Jan 17th 2005, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
The statement attributed to GWB is a bit much for me to swallow. Not being able to vote puts me on the outside of the political argument but if I was able I certainly could not have voted for JFK. There are lies, lies and politicians and in my book I could not have voted for that man if he was the only candidate.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 3:35 am
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tony126
The statement attributed to GWB is a bit much for me to swallow. Not being able to vote puts me on the outside of the political argument but if I was able I certainly could not have voted for JFK. There are lies, lies and politicians and in my book I could not have voted for that man if he was the only candidate.
That would be a little difficult, they'd need to dig him up first and he only have half a head
Old Jan 18th 2005, 1:25 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of shit....

German police have their hands full - pranksters in Berlin have been sticking miniature American flags into piles of dog poop in public parks.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...0603149553A551
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
Talking of shit....

German police have their hands full - pranksters in Berlin have been sticking miniature American flags into piles of dog poop in public parks.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...0603149553A551
Oh those Germans, you've got to love their sense of humour.