Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

If you could throw out just one thing....

If you could throw out just one thing....

Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:16 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Smile If you could throw out just one thing....

Just one thing that your partner owns, what would it be?

For me it would be a leather trench coat that Todd refuses to part with... (and I'd stuff his horrible snake-skin boots in the arms)
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:19 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could throw out just one thing....

Originally posted by BrigieDarling

For me it would be a leather trench coat that Todd refuses to part with... (and I'd stuff his horrible snake-skin boots in the arms)
the Mr Big with 3 speeds

or her hormones

Patrick
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

A bunch (that's one thing, right? ) of old Nascar T-shirts, hats and diecasts. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that counts as one thing.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 3:58 pm

Originally posted by HunterGreen
A bunch (that's one thing, right? ) of old Nascar T-shirts, hats and diecasts. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that counts as one thing.

Yes it does... and in the pockets of that coat I'm squeezing 2 Nascar mugs that I have to dust and don't go with anything!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:35 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd chuck out his Microsoft Flight Simulator software...he lives for it! Drives me nuts when there are far more interesting things to do when you are not working...like help me with emptying the dishwasher, walking the dog...blah. blah.

Anyone else got a partner who won't leave their PC alone for one God darn minute of the day?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:36 pm
mwm
Forum Regular

mwm is an unknown quantity at this point

His ageing collection of Hanes 5 pack tightie whities!To be replaced with Marks and Sparks finest.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

The disgusting lamp that his father bought for their cabin ..blah blah blah .... it truly is the most horrible thing i have ever seen.

one day .................

Jan

ohhh home from work early, no early start today so no badd mood either, hubby will be sooo relieved !
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

braddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just one thing

His heart, if he really does have one. And bloody fast too.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:27 pm

Default Re: Just one thing

Originally posted by braddy
His heart, if he really does have one. And bloody fast too.
Don't mince your words Braddy!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 1:32 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HunterGreen
If anyone is chucking NASCAR stuff can you please chuck it in this direction?
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pulaski
If anyone is chucking NASCAR stuff can you please chuck it in this direction?
LOL Trust me Pulaski... the stuff I wish I could throw out you don't wanna have! Ratty shirts with holes and stains, same for the hats, about three huge boxes full. I kid you not! He never looks in them either, but I guess he's afraid to throw out the memories with the junk?
I don't have anything against Nascar (in fact that's how we met ), and he can keep the good stuff, but who needs rags for memories? I'm not going to make him throw away this stuff though, but I sure am hoping he will see the light and do it himself!

His mother is just as bad... lol... they keep an old bent and bruised hood of Adam Petty's Spree car in their basement! Now I know all the emotions behind that for them, but a hood?!?

Elaine
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

I have threatened to use his X-Box Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003 CD-ROM as a frisby for the dog... I CAN actually visualise, with remarkable clarity, me standing at the back door, bending the knee's slightly, remembering everything they taught me in school about discus and launching it towards the back fence and beyond!
The problem is, I don't think he'd be that bothered as he bought Tiger Woods PGA tour 2004 last week

I know, if he were on here, he'd say 'that frumpy faded blue flanelette nightie that is faded, over-stretched and out-of-shape from being washed 1000 times that she insists on wearing to bed'. The stupid thing is - he bought it for me!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
I'd chuck out his Microsoft Flight Simulator software...he lives for it! Drives me nuts when there are far more interesting things to do when you are not working...like help me with emptying the dishwasher, walking the dog...blah. blah.

Anyone else got a partner who won't leave their PC alone for one God darn minute of the day?

So just how do u manage to get online then POW ???

I would through out the bloody jet lag. 4 am & I am wide awake AGAIN.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
So just how do u manage to get online then POW ???

I would through out the bloody jet lag. 4 am & I am wide awake AGAIN.

You know - I just saw your post and laughed... you're still in brit time
it's 9.08am here and I'm guessing 4.08am there... GO TO BED! LMAO
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by whatever
You know - I just saw your post and laughed... you're still in brit time
it's 9.08am here and I'm guessing 4.08am there... GO TO BED! LMAO
Been to bed. 10 30 - 3 30. I had to set the alarm clock to wake up for the rugby last night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.