Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

IAS Dealerships

IAS Dealerships

Old Jan 28th 2016, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

LonelyCloud has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyCloud has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyCloud has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: IAS Dealerships

I have actually considered two travel cages to put the little darlings in. Most foods will fit between the bars...

Yes, it does sound like they tried to order the base model, which wasn't available so they were told that they can only get the x model with x add-ons. Our major add on was the moon roof, which tbh, will keep no 1 son happy because he loves his planes!
Old Jan 28th 2016, 12:54 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LonelyCloud
..... Our major add on was the moon roof, which tbh, will keep no 1 son happy because he loves his planes!
I'd pay good money not to have one of those. It gets hot enough in all our vehicle in the summer without having the sun streaming directly through the roof.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 28th 2016 at 12:58 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2016, 1:29 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

we have a "moon roof" too... I use it when the car has been parked outside in the summer and it's well over 100F inside it. I open it up to let some of the hot air out.