Reload this Page >

I want to marry a girl from mexico

I want to marry a girl from mexico

Old Jan 7th 2003, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Lookin 4 Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I want to marry a girl from mexico

Hello All,

Does anyone have any info on how i would go about getting married to a girl from mexico.I have searched the web to try and finf web sites that set you up to marry each other and i have had no luck.I live in cali and the closets part of mexico to me is TJ.Any help would be great

thank you
Old Jan 7th 2003, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

John McHugh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I want to marry a girl from mexico

Originally posted by Lookin 4 Love
Hello All,

Does anyone have any info on how i would go about getting married to a girl from mexico.I have searched the web to try and finf web sites that set you up to marry each other and i have had no luck.I live in cali and the closets part of mexico to me is TJ.Any help would be great

thank you
With Mexico being so close and accessible, I can't see why you would want to hook up via a website. I would suggest learning as much Spanish as you can and planning a trip. If you drive, I would pretty much keep on moving through Tijuana though. A vacation package to a beach resort may be your best option, particularly if you don't speak Spanish.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 3:52 am
Just Joined

Adela is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I want to marry a girl from mexico

Hello All,

thank you
I may want to help, but first of all. Why do you want to marry a Mexican girl?
Old Jan 18th 2003, 5:00 am
Just Joined

Lookin 4 Love is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Adela.

I have been dating american girls so many years and have allways been hurt by them.I see how spanish women treat there man and i really like that they treat there man the way i treat women.I just want to be happy and i know in my heart i want to be with a spanish girl and treat her like a queen.If you can help me in any way that would be great..I am 33 and i live in southern california

Mike
Old Jan 18th 2003, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Was Mrs Bobbet not a latino lady ?

Seriously, try one of the many lovoking for love websites on the web.
Old Mar 16th 2003, 2:14 am
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice
Default you are mistaken...

Hiya Adela.

I have been dating american girls so many years and have allways been hurt by them.I see how spanish women treat there man and i really like that they treat there man the way i treat women.I just want to be happy and i know in my heart i want to be with a spanish girl and treat her like a queen.If you can help me in any way that would be great..I am 33 and i live in southern california

Mike
I think what you really want is a Filipino woman. I hear you can buy one fairly inexpensively. Eastern European women are out for you though because they tend to have minds of their own. I always thought Mexican women were known for having hot tempers. roflmao good luck!

http://www.goodwife.com/asian/

http://www.goodwife.com/latin/

http://www.goodwife.com/soviet/