Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I nominate Englishmum

Wikiposts

I nominate Englishmum

Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I nominate Englishmum

Originally Posted by rushman
And you're little smiley makes sense, how?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
And you're little smiley makes sense, how?
I'll leave you to work that one out
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I'll leave you to work that one out
Oh do tell.....I'd hate to work it out the wrong way.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Oh do tell.....I'd hate to work it out the wrong way.
Why change the habit of a lifetime?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully you haven't scared her away with this post. Do you realise that she has posted since this post went up?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 3:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jjmb
Hopefully you haven't scared her away with this post. Do you realise that she has posted since this post went up?
Draw attention to the fact I had the last word why dontcha!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

Draw attention to the fact I had the last word why dontcha!!!
I was actually referring the first post and subject. Sorry if you are offended.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:30 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

I say she replace Manc. He's gonna be busy killing little bambis soon anyway.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:20 am
Account Closed

Britarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond reputeBritarm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
I say she replace Manc. He's gonna be busy killing little bambis soon anyway.
Pigtails, it upsets me to read how a beautiful girl such as you, must needle Manc so much, if Manc likes killing bambis, he may have a taste for them. A few years ago I shot an Oxen across the Sweetwater Canal in Egypt with a Brit Army rifle, it was turning a water wheel for the land. That made the news that night. I hope there is a statute of limitations over there, and to this day I regret it. ...just thought I would let Manc endure your ribbing, even if I'm way off the subject Thread.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:34 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Britarm
Pigtails, it upsets me to read how a beautiful girl such as you, must needle Manc so much, if Manc likes killing bambis, he may have a taste for them. A few years ago I shot an Oxen across the Sweetwater Canal in Egypt with a Brit Army rifle, it was turning a water wheel for the land. That made the news that night. I hope there is a statute of limitations over there, and to this day I regret it. ...just thought I would let Manc endure your ribbing, even if I'm way off the subject Thread.
Yeah, you're way off, but I'll forgive you, you gorgeous hunk!

Manc would think there was something wrong with me if I stopped ribbing him.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why change the habit of a lifetime?
Its taking a lifetime to educate people like you. Obviously you had no meaning to your prior post, so we'll just chalk it up as another meaningless reply from Rushman.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:38 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

So whats Englishmums take on all this then?

She's been so quiet it could only mean one of 2 things
- she's sitting back desperately hoping someone will confirm it
- or else she's so terrified at the prospect that she's keeping her head down and hoping it'll all blow over!
- or she's on holiday from BE (OK thats 3...)

By the way, I think she'd be an absolutely spiffing mod
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:54 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey AmerLisa and Rushman, perhaps you've both forgotten that you have your very own thread for your endless sniping?

...although I still think you should just arrange to meet up in person and either fight to the death or jump into bed together!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Hey AmerLisa and Rushman, perhaps you've both forgotten that you have your very own thread for your endless sniping?

...although I still think you should just arrange to meet up in person and either fight to the death or jump into bed together!
He loves everybody, so if he used his time sleeping around, he'd never get to post here....
Old Oct 25th 2005, 2:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jjmb
I was actually referring the first post and subject. Sorry if you are offended.
No offence taken.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.