Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

i need to come over to help pal with business

i need to come over to help pal with business

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

luckyhair1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i need to come over to help pal with business

i have a problem because i used to come over and outstay my welcome, last time i visited i got a right proper grilling (in the year 2000), but they did admit me saying they did'nt believe or even disbelieve my story that i had'ent stayed to long, but in order to come again i would need to apply for some kind of visiter visa.

now i have partnership business here in england with my duel nationality mate who at the momement resides in C.A.

we have another business idea that we want to try but this time in the states. All i really need to do is come over for a few weeks ie. about 3 weeks and help him set it up and then id come right back, Is this possible for a person with my immigration record to do? is the question.

I've tryed looking at the official immigration site but it just confusses me more.

any help on this matter from anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

luckyhair1 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry wrong place i'll go post it in the other bit
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 10:13 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default Re: i need to come over to help pal with business

Originally posted by luckyhair1
i have a problem because i used to come over and outstay my welcome, last time i visited i got a right proper grilling (in the year 2000), but they did admit me saying they did'nt believe or even disbelieve my story that i had'ent stayed to long, but in order to come again i would need to apply for some kind of visiter visa.

now i have partnership business here in england with my duel nationality mate who at the momement resides in C.A.

we have another business idea that we want to try but this time in the states. All i really need to do is come over for a few weeks ie. about 3 weeks and help him set it up and then id come right back, Is this possible for a person with my immigration record to do? is the question.

I've tryed looking at the official immigration site but it just confusses me more.

any help on this matter from anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated!
If you want to get away with this again you should learn to spell a little better.

At least all my tax pounds werent wasted on your education.