Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)

I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)

Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:11 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)

They call it America the beautiful and for many people it is but for a lot of the population it's not quite the glossy photos that you see in the holiday mags. Today I was passing through South Central Los Angeles doing some business, just thought I'd post some piccies for any people surfing in the UK that go on about the crime and chavs.
You can't really appreciate the actual 3rd world poverty from these photos, you have to be actually in the sweaty stiflingly hot, smoggy areas and hear the sirens. It's real and palpable and very scary how some people live in the richest country on earth :scared:
Attached Thumbnails I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0741.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0742.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0744.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0745.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0746.jpg  

Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:12 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)

A couple more for you
Attached Thumbnails I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0747.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0748.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0734.jpg   I love LA ( Boyz N the Hood)-dscn0743.jpg  

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Jul 19th 2006 at 2:16 am.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:21 am
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold

Still beats Rhyl and L8 (Toxteth) where I spent most of my first 26 years!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:23 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

as Leedspaddy isn't here yet to regaile us with his wit and repartee I'll do it for him

F-u-c-k off back to the hole you came from you s-c-u-m-b-a-g. I'm a proud brit but I also love this country. You are a typical liberal, full of lies and hate for this country. This country doesn't need lowlife like you..........so don't ever bother coming back
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Terrier

Sorry to disappoint, I'll go down at night next time and get some pictures of the rats,cockroaches, drug deals and numerous murders.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Manc
as Leedspaddy isn't here yet to regaile us with his wit and repartee I'll do it for him

F-u-c-k off back to the hole you came from you s-c-u-m-b-a-g. I'm a proud brit but I also love this country. You are a typical liberal, full of lies and hate for this country. This country doesn't need lowlife like you..........so don't ever bother coming back
Tell Leedspaddy when you see him that they have a for rent sign in front of the charming period green tenement building on my second post
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:29 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Tell Leedspaddy when you see him that they have a for rent sign in front of the charming period green tenement building on my second post
I doubt it will be advertised in the middle of the Bill O'Reilly show....
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:32 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to disappoint, I'll go down at night next time and get some pictures of the rats,cockroaches, drug deals and numerous murders.
It certainly looks poor, and dirty, and since it's South Central it's got a reputation for violence...

...but is Terrier really wrong? Is it that much worse than areas of severe poverty in the UK?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dbj1000
It certainly looks poor, and dirty, and since it's South Central it's got a reputation for violence...

...but is Terrier really wrong? Is it that much worse than areas of severe poverty in the UK?
My money's on South Central for ending up in a gang, on crack, getting shot dead, etc. etc.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:41 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

My money's on South Central for ending up in a gang, on crack, getting shot dead, etc. etc.
Or Camden or North Philly or South London. Bognor is probably OK though.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:46 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the place already.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:47 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc

This sounds interesting.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 4:12 am
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Leslie66
This sounds interesting.
And stop posting pictures of my house!!! LOL
Old Jul 19th 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Terrier
Yes, at least the weather is better in South Central.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Today I was passing through South Central Los Angeles doing some business
OMG, I would drive miles around the place. :scared: :scared: I remember going into East LA, years ago, scared the crap out of me as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.