Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I heard a rumour...

I heard a rumour...

Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:19 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default I heard a rumour...

...that Tesco are setting up shop in the US. Anyone heard about it?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:24 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I heard a rumour...

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz

No, really? Tell me more!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Always21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good gosh, you'd think somebody would have posted about that on here.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 6:39 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Always21
Good gosh, you'd think somebody would have posted about that on here.
I'd have thought so too but it seems to be passing us by.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:04 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Well I wouldn't have posted it if I had read it. Jeez. Obviously, I hadn't and we don't all have time to sit and read everything before it disappears off the page.

Yes, perhaps I should have searched but I bet you don't all search first (or do you?) BUT I read this at 7am this morning in today's UK Daily Mail and posted it.... pretty dumb of me of course.

I apppologise, profusely.

Heh, as a computer geek, why doesn't the management of this forum technology, do a search (like google) on the keywords of a new post, compared with previous posts... before the post goes through - Just a thought....
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

cheeky monkey
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
Well I wouldn't have posted it if I had read it. Jeez. Obviously, I hadn't and we don't all have time to sit and read everything before it disappears off the page.

Yes, perhaps I should have searched but I bet you don't all search first (or do you?) BUT I read this at 7am this morning in today's UK Daily Mail and posted it.... pretty dumb of me of course.

Heh, as a computer geek, why doesn't the management of this forum technology, do a search (like google) on the keywords of a new post, compared with previous posts... before the post goes through - Just a thought....
It was on the BBC news site yesterday, the papers are a day late thats all.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:22 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all meant in fun. I know you can take a joke
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:26 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Yep.
Have a read http://iccheshireonline.icnetwork.co...name_page.html
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:36 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Ouch - I'm only pulling your leg! It's Friday - have a Crunchie.

Hey, as a computer geek, if you don't have time to sit and read forums all day then you need to geek up some more.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 7:51 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch - I'm only pulling your leg! It's Friday - have a Crunchie.

Hey, as a computer geek, if you don't have time to sit and read forums all day then you need to geek up some more.
Not sure I like the term "Geek" but I do seem to have time to read forums

TFI Friday and may be a few more