Reload this Page >

I got this right!!??!!

Wikiposts

I got this right!!??!!

Old Dec 6th 2003, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road
Default I got this right!!??!!

Read the following question ..... what is the very first answer that comes to mind?

***A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother met a man she did not know. She thought this man was amazing and fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister ........ why?***

When I was asked this question I immediately gave the right answer ........ apparently that makes me a psychopath!!??!! I have asked this question to many people, but as yet have not been able to find anyone to give the same answer ....... so I am hoping that some of you might think in the same twisted way as I do!!!!!

I will give the answer later!

Old Dec 6th 2003, 5:03 am
Just Joined

steveb is an unknown quantity at this point

She wanted to try to meet him again and thinks that he will turn up at another funeral(you know the family thing! weddings/funerals,etc). So her best option is for a close relative to die, with assistance if time is a priority.

I guess this shows that she is a determined woman!!!

Does this make me a nutter as well???
Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by steveb
She wanted to try to meet him again and thinks that he will turn up at another funeral(you know the family thing! weddings/funerals,etc). So her best option is for a close relative to die, with assistance if time is a priority.

I guess this shows that she is a determined woman!!!

Does this make me a nutter as well???

I guess it does!! Apparently if that is your first thought then you do think like a psychopath!?!

I was given to understand that this was a genuine test carried out by an American Psychologist to see if one has the same mentality as a killer. Only convicted murderers gave the correct answer!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 4:54 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by 207lonsdale
I guess it does!! Apparently if that is your first thought then you do think like a psychopath!?!

I was given to understand that this was a genuine test carried out by an American Psychologist to see if one has the same mentality as a killer. Only convicted murderers gave the correct answer!
Must be a lot of psycho Brits here then because thats exactly the same answer as popped into my head.

lets hope the FBI dont read this site!

regards,
Duncan
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:24 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Bollox - Im a killer, weird having been a homicide detective - Schhhhh - I hear the Feds
Old Dec 8th 2003, 10:01 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I got this right!!??!!

Read the following question ..... what is the very first answer that comes to mind?

***A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother met a man she did not know. She thought this man was amazing and fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister ........ why?***

When I was asked this question I immediately gave the right answer ........ apparently that makes me a psychopath!!??!! I have asked this question to many people, but as yet have not been able to find anyone to give the same answer ....... so I am hoping that some of you might think in the same twisted way as I do!!!!!

Crap.... I couldn't figure it out!

Hmmmmm, wouldn't surprise me if someone had actaully done it either!
Old Dec 8th 2003, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I got this right!!??!!

Normal person: Why did she kill her sister???

Psychopath: She killed her to meet the man she loves, of course.

To a normal person, taking the life of your sibling to meet a potential lover doesn't make sense, but to a pyschopath it does.