Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I am not in the mood

I am not in the mood

Old Nov 14th 2003, 5:38 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am not in the mood

Originally posted by Patrick
Always and obviously
Come on then Patrick, it must be killing you, please share all of your qualifications so we can all go.....OOoooh....AAaaargh isn't he a clever boy....You think you Mr. intellect USA go for it ,the stage is all yours.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 5:40 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser
Come on then Patrick, it must be killing you, please share all of your qualifications so we can all go.....OOoooh....AAaaargh isn't he a clever boy....You think you Mr. intellect USA go for it ,the stage is all yours.
last word
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:00 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

last word
Were still waiting patrick for your plethora of qualifications!

(pleth·o·ra A superabundance; an excess)
Old Nov 14th 2003, 6:16 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Were still waiting patrick for your plethora of qualifications!

(pleth·o·ra A superabundance; an excess)
I do not need to show you any qualifications, for a start you know them as they where in the paper article you so cunningly tracked down about me (well some of them).

Oh and put the dictionary down before you hurt yourself.

Patrick
Old Nov 14th 2003, 7:35 pm
Never right in the head!

I do not need to show you any qualifications, for a start you know them as they where in the paper article you so cunningly tracked down about me (well some of them).

Oh and put the dictionary down before you hurt yourself.

Patrick
To be honest I never took much notice what was in that acticle so please share with us when you have time just how smart you really are, you seem to think you are head and shoulders above anyone else on here because you have a degree.....whoop de frigging do.

If they have a Phd in being a arsehole, you would be tops in that class.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:04 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I never took much notice what was in that acticle so please share with us when you have time just how smart you really are, you seem to think you are head and shoulders above anyone else on here because you have a degree.....whoop de frigging do.

Strikes me you too (Yosser & Patrick) are probably pining for a British pub where the two of you could stand at the bar and bicker over bevvies.

NC Penguin
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:20 pm
Pagan Sex God

Strangely I don't think I am head and shoulders above anyone, you obviously have an inferiority complex about me (which is hard to belevieve as you seem to think your God).

I will not tell you my qualifications as that would be crass, but I will tell you why I feel am qualified to give my opinion openly and without fear -

graduated from 2 colleges
been to war
served with UN in hostile peace keeping role
have a brother that fought in the Falklands war
have a brother that fought in Iraq this year
am a Chartered Engineer
have been to prison
have been mentioned in despatches
am a volenteer fireman for my town
buried 3 close friends
I go to mass every sunday

I really don't give a **** if your impressed (your not high on list of people I need to think well of me) but it does let you know, that although I don't think I am better than anyone else, I have earned my right to give my opinion. I won't let a jumped up piss ant with penchant for stupidity deny me of that right.

Say what you like, whoop and holler about how impressed you are but don't tell me I have no right to my opinion just don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining. I, and my family, have fought for the freedoms. You on the other hand beleive everything should be given to you on a plate and that you need not do things the right way. You are above getting a K1 or marriage visa, your above paying for dental, your above accepting responsibility for your own actions - your half way to being american already.

Patrick
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:23 pm
Pagan Sex God

Originally posted by NC Penguin
Strikes me you too (Yosser & Patrick) are probably pining for a British pub where the two of you could stand at the bar and bicker over bevvies.

NC Penguin
Get off our bloody thread, we have hijacked this to carry out a petty vendetor! No room here for common sense or the voice of reason!
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:27 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Get off our bloody thread, we have hijacked this to carry out a petty vendetor! No room here for common sense or the voice of reason!
May I suggest a fruit fight? You can each arm yourself with your fruits of choice (peeled of course and no coconuts allowed) and pelt each other with it.

It would relieve the stress/anger and would definitely be entertaining for bystanders.

See, neither the voice of resason or commonsense. More like the "voice" of entertainment!!!

The muzak in the bathroom's caused me to go a bit wibbly this afternoon.

NC Penguin
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:40 pm
Never right in the head!

Strangely I don't think I am head and shoulders above anyone, you obviously have an inferiority complex about me (which is hard to belevieve as you seem to think your God).

I will not tell you my qualifications as that would be crass, but I will tell you why I feel am qualified to give my opinion openly and without fear -

graduated from 2 colleges
been to war
served with UN in hostile peace keeping role
have a brother that fought in the Falklands war
have a brother that fought in Iraq this year
am a Chartered Engineer
have been to prison
have been mentioned in despatches
am a volenteer fireman for my town
buried 3 close friends
I go to mass every sunday

I really don't give a **** if your impressed (your not high on list of people I need to think well of me) but it does let you know, that although I don't think I am better than anyone else, I have earned my right to give my opinion. I won't let a jumped up piss ant with penchant for stupidity deny me of that right.

Say what you like, whoop and holler about how impressed you are but don't tell me I have no right to my opinion just don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining. I, and my family, have fought for the freedoms. You on the other hand beleive everything should be given to you on a plate and that you need not do things the right way. You are above getting a K1 or marriage visa, your above paying for dental, your above accepting responsibility for your own actions - your half way to being american already.

Patrick

your as exciting as watching paint dry.

-Yes I am not impressed, you got that right.
-I wouldn't piss on you if you was on fire.
-I've never not once had 1 thing handed to me on a plate, I have no idea were you got that from?
-You preach to me about fraud when you have been convicted of the exact same thing.
-You preach to me about showing responsibilty to my children and yet you have none.
-YOU are what every ex-Brit over here thought they were getting away from, some jealous, loud mouth freak that somehow scammed a free ticket to the U.S. and bitched about there being no jobs right down to the colour of the shit roll. (which apperently you spelt without the "U" so whos fast becoming the yank?).
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:51 pm
Pagan Sex God

You really are proof that the gene pool needs more chlorine!

your as exciting as watching paint dry.

-Yes I am not impressed, you got that right.
-I've never not once had 1 thing handed to me on a plate, I have no idea were you got that from?
-You preach to me about fraud when you have been convicted of the exact same thing.
-You preach to me about showing responsibilty to my children and yet you have none.
-YOU are what every ex-Brit over here thought they were getting away from, some jealous, loud mouth freak that somehow scammed a free ticket to the U.S. and bitched about there being no jobs right down to the colour of the shit roll. (which apperently you spelt without the "U" so whos fast becoming the yank?).
Old Nov 14th 2003, 10:05 pm
Never right in the head!

You really are proof that the gene pool needs more chlorine!
right on Patrick...

Well I'm off, no doubt I will speed thru the center of Dallas, buy a ticket to blighty to get my tooth fixed, gloat to everyone there on how big my house is, and how new my car is, whoop/holler and dance around for no reason at all, tell everyone how lucky we are cause Patrick fought in WW2, preach to all the deprived Brits on scamming their way into the U.S and be back just in time for another monday morning session with you Patrick...

have a great weekend everyone

**** you Patrick.

ta ta for now

Yosser
Old Nov 14th 2003, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Still nobody joined in singing in my Goodbye yellow Brick Road thread!

Sorry - I must have missed that one otherwise I would have joined in

"Ya can't lock me in ya Penthouse, I'm going back to my plough"
Old Nov 14th 2003, 10:45 pm
Pagan Sex God

From what I have seen you have no intention of putting yourself out for any of your fellow man.

Now what kind of a human being would I be if I didn't try and warn people not to make mistakes I made - a selfish, ignorant, self serving twat like you I suspect.

This sentence incoherent, but I will do my best. If you are here to escape british people then your just using your wife. I am not jealous of anyone, I have everything I want and more and have it all for some time. Yes, being married for 7 years and living in England then going through the visa process is scamming a free ticket to US - Unlike you of course who met someone, came here on a vw and then stayed therefor negating the whole visa process and commiting fraud.

Spelling words the american way is called assimulation, its what you do to fit in when you move to a new culture. Obviously this does not apply to you as you are above all that.

Patrick
Old Nov 14th 2003, 10:47 pm
Pagan Sex God

right on Patrick...

Well I'm off, no doubt I will speed thru the center of Dallas, buy a ticket to blighty to get my tooth fixed, gloat to everyone there on how big my house is, and how new my car is, whoop/holler and dance around for no reason at all, tell everyone how lucky we are cause Patrick fought in WW2, preach to all the deprived Brits on scamming their way into the U.S and be back just in time for another monday morning session with you Patrick...

have a great weekend everyone

**** you Patrick.

ta ta for now

Yosser
You are as annoying as you are self serving and arrogant.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.