British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   I am not in the mood (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/i-am-not-mood-190712/)

Patrick Nov 13th 2003 3:14 am

I am not in the mood

Thats all I wanted to say!

whatever Nov 13th 2003 7:32 am

Re: I am not in the mood

Originally posted by Patrick
And very well put! Yesterday these too were my sentiments exactly... it's amazing what a good nights sleep can do...... :D

Hope you're in the mood for it today Patrick!!

BrigieDarling Nov 13th 2003 12:57 pm

This is my favourite TV night... NBC lineup will take precidence over 'being in the mood' tonight! ;)

Hey. I was in a great mood yesterday... talked to Patrick on the phone too! Still nobody joined in singing in my Goodbye yellow Brick Road thread!

ladyofthelake Nov 13th 2003 4:25 pm

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
This is my favourite TV night... NBC lineup will take precidence over 'being in the mood' tonight! ;)

Hey. I was in a great mood yesterday... talked to Patrick on the phone too! Still nobody joined in singing in my Goodbye yellow Brick Road thread!
Ooooooh....... so thats what it was!

BrigieDarling Nov 13th 2003 5:45 pm

;) Well duh?

(I thought everyone would know it... but we know how I am!)

Yosser Nov 14th 2003 2:26 pm

why? you on the blob again?

Patrick Nov 14th 2003 3:46 pm

Originally posted by Yosser
why? you on the blob again?
1. It is biologically impossible for me to be on the blob

2. Whats got your panties in bunch this morning, we are very grouchy aren't we! Although it goes against your better nature you could try to be civil!

Patrick

Yosser Nov 14th 2003 4:21 pm

1. It is biologically impossible for me to be on the blob

2. Whats got your panties in bunch this morning, we are very grouchy aren't we! Although it goes against your better nature you could try to be civil!

Patrick
I'm civil to everyone, except inbred bigots like you!

Patrick Nov 14th 2003 4:27 pm

I'm civil to everyone, except inbred bigots like you!
Please point out one instance of bigotry on my part! I am an awful lot of things - opinionated, abrupt, truthful, to the point, not afraid to say what I think but I am not a bigot.

I am making the assumption you know what the words mean that you write!

Patrick

Yosser Nov 14th 2003 4:34 pm

Please point out one instance of bigotry on my part! I am an awful lot of things - opinionated, abrupt, truthful, to the point, not afraid to say what I think but I am not a bigot.

I am making the assumption you know what the words mean that you write!

Patrick
big·ot

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

The latter part describes you too a "T".

Once again you say "opinionated, truthful, to the point etc", its just an excuse to act like a total dicksplash! you may think you are clever, but I can see right through you sonny jim.

Patrick Nov 14th 2003 4:41 pm

big·ot

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ
from the thoughts of one's own group, religion, race or politics!

I advocate different viewpoints, the world would be a sad place if you couldn't voice an opinion on something. I do however have problems with people telling others how to break the law, or bend the law or of people who are only out for their goals.

Once again you say "opinionated, truthful, to the point etc", its just an excuse to act like a total dicksplash! you may think you are clever, but I can see right through you sonny jim.
No, its personality, if I can't be truthful there is no point in being. I am not being clever I am being me, and I doubt you have the brains to understand anything no less see through me - the main reason you can't see through me is I have nothing to hide. I wear my heart on sleeve, what you see here is what you get.

Patrick

Yosser Nov 14th 2003 4:54 pm

from the thoughts of one's own group, religion, race or politics!

I advocate different viewpoints, the world would be a sad place if you couldn't voice an opinion on something. I do however have problems with people telling others how to break the law, or bend the law or of people who are only out for their goals.

No, its personality, if I can't be truthful there is no point in being. I am not being clever I am being me, and I doubt you have the brains to understand anything no less see through me - the main reason you can't see through me is I have nothing to hide. I wear my heart on sleeve, what you see here is what you get.

Patrick
Oh for shit sake, I haven't broken a frigging law, didn't you get that through your thick head the first time, WE WERE discussing a subject, everyone is entitled to their say....YOU just said yourself how the world would be a sad place without an opinion.

Get over it man, that was weeks ago, move on, or are you incapable of doing that???

Patrick Nov 14th 2003 5:04 pm

Oh for shit sake, I haven't broken a frigging law, didn't you get that through your thick head the first time, WE WERE discussing a subject, everyone is entitled to their say....YOU just said yourself how the world would be a sad place without an opinion.

Get over it man, that was weeks ago, move on, or are you incapable of doing that???
I didn't mention specifics, the whole time I have been on here I have advocated this policy of not telling people how to break the law. Stop being so egotistical and thinking I was just talking about you. I do not rag on people without reason was my point, of course you made it revolve around you, as you do everything, get over yourself man

Patrick

Yosser Nov 14th 2003 5:25 pm

I didn't mention specifics, the whole time I have been on here I have advocated this policy of not telling people how to break the law. Stop being so egotistical and thinking I was just talking about you. I do not rag on people without reason was my point, of course you made it revolve around you, as you do everything, get over yourself man

Patrick
I haven't made anything revolve around me??? I have no idea what you are talking about?

(Patrick must be on the atkins diet and his heads gone all queer inside).

Patrick Nov 14th 2003 5:27 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about?
Always and obviously