Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I am moving to the USA!!!

I am moving to the USA!!!

Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am moving to the USA!!!

Originally Posted by Boulder
Yes! Moving to Boulder Wow... That is so great that you have just been there. I miss the place every day.
And where are you now in the UK ?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Boulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Absolutely, living the outdoor life is very healthy. Lots of good fresh mountain air. Here in Florida we live the indoor life, its too bloody hot to be outside for long, and the sun is too strong too. Have they invented Factor 100 sunscreen yet lol.
I love FL but the humidity really gets to me. Cold and dry suits me much more.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Boulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to all

Originally Posted by britvic
And where are you now in the UK ?
I am in the South East of England. It is a good area but it is just not home.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:17 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Moving to Boulder Wow... That is so great that you have just been there. I miss the place every day.

I highly recommend a restaurant called Frasca, it's on Pearl and 17th..
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anabella

I think you are thinking of Boiler? He lives in Boulder too..

I also thought there was someone called Boulder living in Boulder -

Good luck to this Boulder, it seemed like a lovely place when I visited.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the USA! I am sure you have many questions. There are many US vets on here that can help. Good luck!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

boulder, good luck to you, you sound so full of enthusiasm. i think its great that your dream is coming true.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anabella
I highly recommend a restaurant called Frasca, it's on Pearl and 17th..
Oh thank you! I have not seen that before. Maybe a good place to go and celebrate when we get there!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sally
I also thought there was someone called Boulder living in Boulder -

Good luck to this Boulder, it seemed like a lovely place when I visited.
Thank you so much! All your messages have been very kind.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by simongb
Welcome to the USA! I am sure you have many questions. There are many US vets on here that can help. Good luck!

Thanks, I appreciate that very much. I still can't believe this is happening.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flipflop
boulder, good luck to you, you sound so full of enthusiasm. i think its great that your dream is coming true.
Thanks! I am so happy that is for sure. I feel just so blessed that this happened for us.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you so much everyone for all your well wishes. I truly appreciate it.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

Keep in touch with us and let us know of your progress.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

I will do that for sure. Thank you!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: I am moving to the USA!!!

I don't believe the novelty will ever wear off. When I see those rockies it makes me feel good no matter what I am doing. Our friends and their family have always lived there and they feel that way also. I guess we all find our place in this world. I will enjoy it, thank you.

I understand what you mean about the NHS but I have had some awful experiences. Fortunately, we are getting some great benefits from the company that my husband is joining.

We think we will be flying out in Dec/Jan.
Glad your hubby is getting some good benefits from his employer, but unless those benefits pay 100% of his medical bills (good luck), he will be dealing with co-pays, and other stuff. Its a minefield out there as you will unfortunately learn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.