British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   I am moving to the USA!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/i-am-moving-usa-483474/)

anotherlimey Sep 25th 2007 7:18 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 
Am I having Deja Vu? I thought we had a "Boulder" who moved to Colorado??? :blink:

TruBrit Sep 25th 2007 7:20 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by anotherlimey (Post 5353815)
Am I having Deja Vu? I thought we had a "Boulder" who moved to Colorado??? :blink:

funny you should say that coz i thought the same....thought it was just me getting confussed yet again :blink:

Jerseygirl Sep 25th 2007 7:28 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by anotherlimey (Post 5353815)
Am I having Deja Vu? I thought we had a "Boulder" who moved to Colorado??? :blink:


Originally Posted by TruBrit (Post 5353825)
funny you should say that coz i thought the same....thought it was just me getting confussed yet again :blink:

Sure you're not thinking of this one?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=22431

Tarkak9 Sep 25th 2007 7:29 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Boulder (Post 5353575)
Thanks! We are going to Colorado. There is where we always wanted to go and so this really is a dream for us.

Congrats!! You'll love it here. a great climate and sunny days are awaiting you!
Ski season is just around the corner - a couple of the slopes are jumping the gun and plan to start their snow-guns this week end so they may be opening mid to late Oct!

britvic Sep 25th 2007 7:33 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 5353789)
She's not a newbie...she's been a member longer than you or I. ;)

Oh well I did not see that :o but she's new to me :)

Jerseygirl Sep 25th 2007 7:35 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by britvic (Post 5353897)
Oh well I did not see that :o but she's new to me :)

It reminds me how US TV stations try to sell you repeat programs...If you've not seen it before...it's new to you. :lol:

TruBrit Sep 25th 2007 7:35 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 5353870)
Sure you're not thinking of this one?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=22431

nope coz even the avatar is the same as i remember.

maybe as the OP has been around a long time on the forum i've just seen it about..:blink:

Jerseygirl Sep 25th 2007 7:39 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by TruBrit (Post 5353909)
nope coz even the avatar is the same as i remember.

maybe as the OP has been around a long time on the forum i've just seen it about..:blink:

If you look back through her posts you'll see she's posted mainly in the Canadian forums and the Locker room in the past couple of months...apart from an odd one in the Lounge/Siesta. Has only made one post between then and 2005...only a handful in 2005 then we go back to 2004.

anotherlimey Sep 25th 2007 7:42 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 5353870)
Sure you're not thinking of this one?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=22431

lol probably... must get some glasses.

Boulder Sep 25th 2007 8:33 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 
:rofl: No, that was not me. I have been in England the whole time. Not for much longer though :thumbsup:

Boulder Sep 25th 2007 8:37 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Tarkak9 (Post 5353871)
Congrats!! You'll love it here. a great climate and sunny days are awaiting you!
Ski season is just around the corner - a couple of the slopes are jumping the gun and plan to start their snow-guns this week end so they may be opening mid to late Oct!


Thanks so much. Wow! You are there now.. lol I cannot wait to be there. All that sunshine and skiing too!

TruBrit Sep 25th 2007 8:43 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Boulder (Post 5354196)
:rofl: No, that was not me. I have been in England the whole time. Not for much longer though :thumbsup:

you can have my green card anyday :sneaky:

Boulder Sep 25th 2007 8:48 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by TruBrit (Post 5354263)
you can have my green card anyday :sneaky:


Oh dear! You don't sound very happy. Can you move? I have never been to Texas before.

TruBrit Sep 25th 2007 8:57 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by Boulder (Post 5354281)
Oh dear! You don't sound very happy. Can you move? I have never been to Texas before.

oh i'm fine, no worries:)

i like texas and the usa, infact i love skiing in beaver creek, we've had some great hols there but that doesn't mean i want to live in any of those places, holidays are one thing and living another.

snowbunny Sep 25th 2007 8:59 pm

Re: I am moving to the USA!!!
 

Originally Posted by TruBrit (Post 5354319)
oh i'm fine, no worries:)

No you ain't. ;)

Houston is not the best place to live.... Boulder would be better, but if someone's heart is "back home" then that is the place for them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.