Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I am moving to the USA!!!

I am moving to the USA!!!

Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am moving to the USA!!!

Am I having Deja Vu? I thought we had a "Boulder" who moved to Colorado???
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
funny you should say that coz i thought the same....thought it was just me getting confussed yet again
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Originally Posted by TruBrit
funny you should say that coz i thought the same....thought it was just me getting confussed yet again
Sure you're not thinking of this one?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=22431
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:29 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boulder
Thanks! We are going to Colorado. There is where we always wanted to go and so this really is a dream for us.
Congrats!! You'll love it here. a great climate and sunny days are awaiting you!
Ski season is just around the corner - a couple of the slopes are jumping the gun and plan to start their snow-guns this week end so they may be opening mid to late Oct!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
She's not a newbie...she's been a member longer than you or I.
Oh well I did not see that but she's new to me
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Oh well I did not see that but she's new to me
It reminds me how US TV stations try to sell you repeat programs...If you've not seen it before...it's new to you.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

nope coz even the avatar is the same as i remember.

maybe as the OP has been around a long time on the forum i've just seen it about..
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

nope coz even the avatar is the same as i remember.

maybe as the OP has been around a long time on the forum i've just seen it about..
If you look back through her posts you'll see she's posted mainly in the Canadian forums and the Locker room in the past couple of months...apart from an odd one in the Lounge/Siesta. Has only made one post between then and 2005...only a handful in 2005 then we go back to 2004.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 25th 2007 at 7:44 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

lol probably... must get some glasses.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Boulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to all

No, that was not me. I have been in England the whole time. Not for much longer though
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Boulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to allBoulder is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
Congrats!! You'll love it here. a great climate and sunny days are awaiting you!
Ski season is just around the corner - a couple of the slopes are jumping the gun and plan to start their snow-guns this week end so they may be opening mid to late Oct!

Thanks so much. Wow! You are there now.. lol I cannot wait to be there. All that sunshine and skiing too!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

No, that was not me. I have been in England the whole time. Not for much longer though
you can have my green card anyday
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

you can have my green card anyday

Oh dear! You don't sound very happy. Can you move? I have never been to Texas before.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

Oh dear! You don't sound very happy. Can you move? I have never been to Texas before.
oh i'm fine, no worries

i like texas and the usa, infact i love skiing in beaver creek, we've had some great hols there but that doesn't mean i want to live in any of those places, holidays are one thing and living another.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:59 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

oh i'm fine, no worries
No you ain't.

Houston is not the best place to live.... Boulder would be better, but if someone's heart is "back home" then that is the place for them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.