Reload this Page >

I-864: Affidavit of Support

I-864: Affidavit of Support

Old Jan 16th 2002, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

khabibiuf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

For the I-864 form:
Is it true that I only need to show evidence of assets (letter from bank, real estate assets, etc...) if my income falls below the 125% of poverty line?

My income is above the 125% poverty line. So i'm assuming i won't have to include any evidence of assets.

Thanks,

khabibiuf
Old Jan 16th 2002, 3:12 pm
Ben Johnson

Yes...that is true.

Prove the income, and your done.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 16th 2002, 3:34 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

khabi,

It is true. My income is also above 125% of the poverty level, and I did not show any assets on my I-864.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by khabibiuf

Hi all,

For the I-864 form:
Is it true that I only need to show evidence of assets (letter from bank, real estate assets, etc...) if my income falls below the 125% of poverty line?

My income is above the 125% poverty line. So i'm assuming i won't have to include any evidence of assets.

Thanks,

khabibiuf