Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-751 NOA Received

I-751 NOA Received

Old May 28th 2002, 10:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 NOA Received

We have officially joined the queue at Vermont for the removal of conditions. So far the timeline has been as follows:

May 17, 2002 mailed via certified, return receipt requested

May 20, 2002 received and accepted in Vermont

May 23, 2002 received green card with May 20th receipt date

May 28, 2002 received Notice of Action extending card for 12 months

Notice lists payment amount, method of payment, receipt date and notice date, May 20 and 23, respectively.

Advised processing will take a minimum of 30 days and not to call or inquire until 12 months has passed.

So far, once again impressed with the speed of Vermont Service Center.

Rete
Old May 29th 2002, 1:20 am
Mhaley12345

Default Re: I-751 NOA Received

Great news Rete.....hope things go smoothly.

Margaret

Old May 29th 2002, 6:20 am
Mrs_blackross

now Rete, don't forget to post your experience and timeline when you're all done!

"Rete" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > We have officially joined the queue at Vermont for the removal of conditions. So
    > far the timeline has been as follows:
    >
    > May 17, 2002 mailed via certified, return receipt requested
    >
    > May 20, 2002 received and accepted in Vermont
    >
    > May 23, 2002 received green card with May 20th receipt date
    >
    > May 28, 2002 received Notice of Action extending card for 12 months
    >
    > Notice lists payment amount, method of payment, receipt date and notice date, May
    > 20 and 23, respectively.
    >
    > Advised processing will take a minimum of 30 days and not to call or inquire until
    > 12 months has passed.
    >
    > So far, once again impressed with the speed of Vermont Service Center.
    >
    > Rete
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    >
    >
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 29th 2002, 10:14 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I posted the mailing of the I-751 on the appropriate page on May 17th ;-) with a follow up when approval is received. Imagine the ribbing I would get if I had forgotten. Yikes!

Rete
Old May 29th 2002, 5:20 pm
M1nn0w

Congratulations to you and Jim. Hope everything goes smoothly from here. If you still
have my e-mail addy send me one with yours. Deb and I can't find it and she wanted to
send you a thank you letter for the Very nice card that you sent. Hugs!!!!!!

John & Deb Can/Am '98

Old May 29th 2002, 10:20 pm

On 28 May 2002 23:20:02 GMT, Rete <[email protected]> wrote:

congrads...... Karryl

>We have officially joined the queue at Vermont for the removal of conditions. So far
    >the timeline has been as follows:
    >
    >May 17, 2002 mailed via certified, return receipt requested
    >
    >May 20, 2002 received and accepted in Vermont
    >
    >May 23, 2002 received green card with May 20th receipt date
    >
    >May 28, 2002 received Notice of Action extending card for 12 months
    >
    >Notice lists payment amount, method of payment, receipt date and notice date, May 20
    >and 23, respectively.
    >
    >Advised processing will take a minimum of 30 days and not to call or inquire until
    >12 months has passed.
    >
    >So far, once again impressed with the speed of Vermont Service Center.
    >
    >Rete

Old May 30th 2002, 5:20 am
James Donovan

Rete <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> May 23, 2002 received green card with May 20th receipt date

Rete,

This one I am not clear about. Did you actually get another card or is this a stamp?

Old May 30th 2002, 10:34 am
Concierge

Return Receipt Mail is a green card which shows on one side the name and address of where the envelope went and on the other side the name of the person sending it (us). It is affixed to the back of the envelope you are mailing. When it is received at the address, it is stamped with the date received and returned to you by the post office.

R
Old May 30th 2002, 5:20 pm
Ruireb

Hi Rete,

Great! You are very lucky; Vermont is really efficient, and maybe your case would be
approved soon! I just sent my I-751 to CSC...let's see! Mona

Old May 30th 2002, 5:32 pm
Concierge

Mona

What is the timeline for CSC? Vermont is currently processing November 2001 applications for removal. That means they are about 6 months behind. Afraid with all the new additions, i.e. full middle name and IBIS check, they will add a few months to the life expectancy.

R