Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-751 application (forgot to send a check)

I-751 application (forgot to send a check)

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

query is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nice
Default I-751 application (forgot to send a check)

Dear All,

I am creating new thread for my problem, i also submitted my problem 2 days ago.

I mailed I-751 application with all documents but forgot to mail the most important thing, which was $205 processing fee check.

Should i wait for their response ? or should i send all documents again with new application ?

Also, my mail was certified and i checked online that they recieved it. How long do they take to mail me all my documents back ???

Kindly advice me.

Thanks
-query
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 application (forgot to send a check)

Originally Posted by query
Dear All,

I am creating new thread for my problem, i also submitted my problem 2 days ago.

I mailed I-751 application with all documents but forgot to mail the most important thing, which was $205 processing fee check.

Should i wait for their response ? or should i send all documents again with new application ?

Also, my mail was certified and i checked online that they recieved it. How long do they take to mail me all my documents back ???

Kindly advice me.

Thanks
-query
Not particularly a "Lifestyle and Culture" question, is it?

There's another forum for visa related questions:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 4:47 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Not particularly a "Lifestyle and Culture" question, is it?

There's another forum for visa related questions:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34
If he gets deported, it's a serious blow to his lifestyle and culture. But look on the brightside, you could end up on the same plane as your Dad.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:10 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Did you read Rene's responses to you in your other post where you asked this same questions? She answered every question that you're asking again here, only she did so two days ago.

Always a good idea to see if anyone's responded to your posts before posting them again.

You might also consider taking advantage of the Search mechanism available on this forum to see if others have had the same problem (and there is at least one person out there who probably has).

~ Jenney
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
Did you read Rene's responses to you in your other post where you asked this same questions? She answered every question that you're asking again here, only she did so two days ago.

Always a good idea to see if anyone's responded to your posts before posting them again.

You might also consider taking advantage of the Search mechanism available on this forum to see if others have had the same problem (and there is at least one person out there who probably has).

~ Jenney
The OP started this thread because he probably is waiting to hear a response that suits him...
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:54 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
The OP started this thread because he probably is waiting to hear a response that suits him...
Okay! If you don't send the readies, they'll process and approve your application the next day instead of leaving it in the big pile with everybody else's. They won't bother asking you for the money again as they have plenty already and don't need yours.

Do you think s/he's happy now?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:55 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
If he gets deported, it's a serious blow to his lifestyle and culture. But look on the brightside, you could end up on the same plane as your Dad.

His dad
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG

His dad
Please keep up. Look at the OP's previous threads and posts...
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:25 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG

His dad
Yeah you know the anniversary party
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG not another one. Must be a full moon.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
OMG not another one. Must be a full moon.
Same one!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

query is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nice

alright, just wanted to let you know that today father got an extension for next three months without any problem.

Also, i called USCIS for the problem i mentioned earlier, they told me to wait, when they return all my documents then attach check and mail it back to VSC.

Thanks for your support.

-Thanks
Query

Last edited by query; Apr 3rd 2006 at 7:20 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

alright, just wanted to let you know that today father got an extension for next three months without any problem.

Also, i called USCIS for the problem i mentioned earlier, they told me to wait.

Thanks for your support.

-Thanks
Query
Yippee, then I guess it will be another 3 mths before we hear from you again. Can't wait.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Can't wait.
I can.....