Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-134 question

I-134 question

Old Jul 13th 2001, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 276
Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,
My co-sponsor is moving into a new job in which she will make slightly less than 125% of the poverty level for her family size plus me. The solution we have discussed is that she will use her husbands income as well as her own.
My question is how exactly do you do that?
The process for the I-864 seems really clear..2x I864 plus I-864A. But there doesn't seem to be an I-134A or anything like it, and I have found nothing that mentions this on the INS website.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Oh, and one more thing...I-134's are valid for 6 months from date of signing, right?


Harry is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.