Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-130 timelines for TSC?

I-130 timelines for TSC?

Old Oct 13th 2002, 3:56 pm
hubbyless

Default I-130 timelines for TSC?

My hubby fedex'd the 1-130 Petition on Oct 6th and they received it on Oct 7th. No 1st NOA yet. Has anyone received their 1st NOA? and what are your timelines.

Old Oct 13th 2002, 6:37 pm
loving every minute of it

MeliTa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130 timelines for TSC?

Hi Hubbyless

I am hubbyless also

I mailed in our I-130 on July 10th to the Texas Service Center and received a NOA on July 20th.

I mailed in our I-129F to Chicago on September 4th and recieved our first NOA on September 12th.

If you would like to see the service center processing times check here: http://www.usvisanews.com/process.html

Keep your chin up

Last edited by MeliTa; Oct 13th 2002 at 9:26 pm.
Old Oct 13th 2002, 6:44 pm
hubbyless

Default Re: I-130 timelines for TSC?

Thank you - Its so hard being apart for so long - been apart for 2½ years. Just hope we will hear for TSC soon - I am going nuts - but I guess we are all in the same slow boat to US.

Originally posted by MeliTa:
Hi Hubbyless

I am hubbyless also

I mailed in our I-130 on July 10th to the Texas Service Center and received a NOA on July 20th.

I mailed in our I-129F to Chicago on September 4th and recieved our first NOA on September 12th.

If you would like to see the service center processing times check here: http://www.usvisanews.com/process.html

Keep your chin up

one day soon you can :PARTY: