Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-130 Question

I-130 Question

Old Jul 14th 2001, 3:18 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 13
SSP is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know if my spouse can open a provisional file with the US embassy in London, before being contacted by the NVC. We have an approval notice from the INS.

SSP is offline  
Old Jul 14th 2001, 4:00 pm
The Highlander
Posts: n/a

"SSP" <[email protected]> wrote

Yes you can, do it ASAP. The London Consulate website has INS pages, and includes an
address to use to obtain Packet 3, you can download he forms also, if you like, and
an address to send them to.
Old Jul 22nd 2001, 6:27 am
Posts: n/a

Yes you can indeed open a file. Contact the Embassy and ask for the papers. They will
give you an address (sorry I cannot remember it, its in Glasgow with a PO Box number
that escapes me). If you send them an SAE, they will send you all the files.

The number I call for the Embassy is 0207 495 0551.

Good Luck!

Becki (and Mark)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.