Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hurricane Rita

Wikiposts

Hurricane Rita

Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:18 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hurricane Rita

Originally Posted by teddybear707
Why dont you look back and do a search on me and you will see where I posted.
OK, I did that......all I see are 7 posts on this thread. I'm stumped to know what username you were before. There is something like 30,000 members on this site, do you really expect everyone to remember you when you don't even tell us who you were previously?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:22 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I'm back again. I was gone for a while. One reason was because of hurricane Rita and the other was because I was pregnant and having complications with it. It's good to be back again. Was anyone in here affected by the hurricane? We got hit bad and had alot of damage. I'm worried about this up and coming hurricane season. We barely have a roof from Rita, I don't think we could stand another hurricane.
Where did you go?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

teddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tony126
Can you be alittle nicer?
Certainly no harm in asking. Does not mean you are going to get it.

People are so rude!!!!!

Yep.

I helped with Katrina running the REd Cross during that hurricane

Well done and I mean that sincerely but the rest of us were too busy telling everyone how this could have been avoided.

What I dont understand is how this coversation got started. The only thing I did was come back on after several months. I'm sorry if you have a problem with me. I really don't understand what I did to you. It's not like I got on here and said hey a**hole. No, the only thing I did was ask if anyone got damage from a hurricane. And yes I agree with you on New Orleans and how things could have been avoided. I know many people that are now living in my city who evacuated from there. Yes, I know this is a visa site. I'm in the same process as the rest of you are. I didnt bother getting on as soon as I had the baby because I am a busy mom and trying to make repairs on our house etc but then I come across some jerk who thinks he is god and can call people names. Is this what this forum has become? A place to where hateful people come to gossip. Leave me out, I will just listen to my attorney if I have any visa questions and as far as hurricane people go, my heart goes out to you. I am in the same boat as you and I know how hard it is to recover.

Sincerely,

Ally
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:25 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

The hurricane took all of my shoes.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:26 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

But calling me a troll was not a nice thing to do, and BTW why would I come in a immigration forum that I use to go to along time ago and talk about a hurricane. I'm over myself but your the one who started off being rude to me. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean others dont' Why dont you look back and do a search on me and you will see where I posted. My husband told me to find another forum to go to and stay away from people who are mean spirited. The only reason i even came back to this was because I though people could help us through the immigration process. Why would I go on to talk about my husband and a hurricane and me being pregnant? Don't worry about me posting anymore. If this is how it's going to be,( I guess you have to be rude to be part of this click in here) then I don't want any part of it. And for your info, I know it was 5 months ago and if you will re read what I said, I said I wasn't living at home( my house was unlivable because of the damages I got from the hurricane) Your just a smart*** and I have nothing more to say to you. Get off of your high horse and quit thinking your above others. This isn;t an imkmigration forum, this is a place to come and dog others. Good day!!
hello poppet
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:27 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

A tornado took mine, but I came back with some Ruby slippers.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

What I dont understand is how this coversation got started. The only thing I did was come back on after several months.
I think the problem is, no one has a clue who you are/were....new username and all that...
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Dont f**king talk to me about hurricanes.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:29 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
nasty buggers.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:31 pm
WTF?

Hiya teddybear707

Boy I've missed your postings! Remember all those good times we had ... clipping coupons and counting the days 'til our visas arrived?

Thank the good lord you're back here on BE. This place has gone to pot without ya!!

Welcome back karma --- coming your way!!

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

But if you change the subject, we'll all end up back in the Lounge.
Just Joined

teddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bob
I think the problem is, no one has a clue who you are/were....new username and all that...

How can you guys joke about a natural disaster? Heartless(
WTF?

No need for sweary words, sir.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:32 pm
Keeping it fairly real

chin up mush
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:32 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a natural disaster and I take the piss out of myself all the time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.